PDA

View Full Version : How is everybody liking the flex slide?

bowfisher
January 3rd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Are they easier to tune? Is anybody not likeing them? Does anybody know if pse changed the way they do there limb deflections?

50 plus
January 4th, 2013, 07:12 AM
I think its a nice improvement so far. I have been shooting GT 5575's with Blazer vanes, and just started shooting GT xxx Fat shafts with 4" feathers out my Supra Max with no issue at all. I have made no adjustment's to it either, just left it as it came from PSE. I believe it enhances an already smooth draw also.

deepsprayj
January 9th, 2013, 06:07 AM
I dont think it really does much for the shot but it came installed so Im not gonna turn it down. I do seem to need to wax the area around the slide a bit more. The cables seem to rub the guard more on the flex slide. Not a big deal or anything though.

Shoot, work, shoot!

bows_-_arrows
January 9th, 2013, 08:33 AM
I adj mine in to fletchn hit shootn paper then moved it out till it didn't, you shud try this!!!

ontarget7
January 9th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Works well and glad they went with this design.

dschonbrun
January 9th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Definitely an improvement over a rigid slide and pulleys

shamus275
January 9th, 2013, 11:01 AM
I was concerned about it as I was coming from Prime bows and the flex guard on my Centroid was terrible! The cables were in my line of sight and I could barely clear a 23 series arrow. The cables would touch the arrow with the recommended center shot. Now on my Supra I can shoot 2712's with feathers and there's tons of clearance. I'm contemplating moving the guard to the upper position just to see what happens. I think I'll still have a ton of clearance.

fanio
January 9th, 2013, 06:13 PM
I adj mine in to fletchn hit shootn paper then moved it out till it didn't, you shud try this!!!

huh? what's that?