PDA

View Full Version : Ez press

ia bhtr
January 3rd, 2013, 08:19 PM
Have always used a Sureloc Xpress with my Hoyts & Elites , now after cleaning out my stable and switching completely over to PSE , I find after buying the PSEs that my old tried & true Xpress is a no-no with PSE , so laid in a new EZ Press today , slick little press but I still like my old Sureloc , nice thing with the new one is it will be simple to completely tear down a bow , that wasnt always possible with the Xpress , one thing that does disapoint me with the PSEs is supposedly my old press can damage limb pockets and limbs , that was actually one of the original selling points on the X Press was how gentle it was on the bow , oh well , got the new one in and working now , they both have their place - may just have to have them both set up in my man cave :)

thunderbolt
January 3rd, 2013, 09:47 PM
All you needed for your Xpress was the USL adapters. I just got a set my press and they work just fine for PSE bows.
The PSE site says the Xpress can be used but it won't work for complete disassembly. I've found if you set it up properly, you can disassemble a PSE bow with it...

ia bhtr
January 5th, 2013, 12:30 AM
All you needed for your Xpress was the USL adapters. I just got a set my press and they work just fine for PSE bows.
The PSE site says the Xpress can be used but it won't work for complete disassembly. I've found if you set it up properly, you can disassemble a PSE bow with it...

Yep , I know I couldve went that way , quite honestly our club has an off shoot EZ Press and it is really slick and the press I picked up didnt cost much more than the adapters