PDA

View Full Version : Be careful PSE is not company you want to deal with. Read

Shayh
January 3rd, 2013, 08:29 PM
This is the worse company I ever deal with. You are not standing behind your promised shipping dates. You are manipulating costumers to order and than provide nothing. As competitor with a tournament schedule I can say it means nothing to you. I regret I ever started to think about PSE. Apology won't bring me to the start line.

bigbadwoolfe
January 3rd, 2013, 08:31 PM
Care to elaborate?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

kwaldeier
January 3rd, 2013, 08:32 PM
Cool.

Rod Savini
January 3rd, 2013, 08:32 PM
What do ya mean?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scryan10
January 3rd, 2013, 08:36 PM
You are not standing behind your promised shipping dates. You are manipulating costumers to order and than provide nothing.

Man, I have nothing to do with it... Why you blame me?

Seriously though guy, without details your just someone complaining on the internet, not hugely interesting/motivating... Especially since the only opinions I have heard (and actually backed up by events) have been opposite your own.

shamus275
January 3rd, 2013, 08:37 PM
Man, I have nothing to do with it... Why you blame me?

Seriously though guy, without details your just a guy complaining on the internet, not hugely interesting/motivating... Especially since the only opinions I have heard (and actually backed up by events) have been opposite your own.

Yeah really...perhaps you should tell them? I'll have my 2013 tomorrow.

Bowtech_king
January 3rd, 2013, 08:38 PM
Really? Get off the PSE forum if you are going to bash PSE.

Draw27
January 3rd, 2013, 08:39 PM
That's pretty much with any good bow company with the new models coming out chill a little and sleep on it i have been waiting 2 1/2 months for a left handed diamond edge for my son try that one having to hear everyday dad whens my bow coming in and when i say next week or month he says thats what u said last time.

Bow Me
January 3rd, 2013, 08:45 PM
Tell us how you really feel.

Unforgiv3n
January 3rd, 2013, 08:47 PM
This is the worse company I ever deal with. You are not standing behind your promised shipping dates. You are manipulating costumers to order and than provide nothing. As competitor with a tournament schedule I can say it means nothing to you. I regret I ever started to think about PSE. Apology won't bring me to the start line.

Whats the back story? Cause honestly with out that your post means nothing

dairyboy4
January 3rd, 2013, 10:10 PM
All I can say is wow..........member since Sept ........with a 19 post count......... divided between this sub-forum and the classifieds (in which you are selling a Mission Craze) i must ask myself does your opinion really matter to me. The ATA is this weekend which is when most companys used to release the new line up and IMHO it may be hard waiting, but companys need a basis of which to start production. It starts with interest in the product, demo bows out to retailers, preorders, okay what has the most interest, we start there, ship to major sellers, trickle down, and by and by we have our bows. You may not like it but they all do it for the most part, it is just another part that you as a so called competitive archer should know and how to handle. Just my two cents for you !!!!!! If you want to bash go back to General POP

3SixtyOutdoors
January 3rd, 2013, 10:13 PM
So much for not having the bash threads on here

cyclepath
January 3rd, 2013, 11:17 PM
Sorry you're having such a hard time finding a target bow in the classifieds. Finding new left hand target bows is going to be tuff.
You many want to check with some of the dealers "sponsors" here and see what they might have.

ibo73503
January 3rd, 2013, 11:32 PM
Sounds to me like another "I am not waiting for a 2013 model, I want it now". My shop doesn't even have any 2013 bows for me to shoot yet. Until I get to shoot them and decide which one to order I will shoot my 2012 EVO, that is an awesome bow. Heaven forbid I have to have a bit of patience at the buisiest time for all the bow companys. I will gladly wait as long as needed because I know that when they do get here I won't be disapointed, they will be worth the wait. just my oppinion though.

AddicTioN
January 3rd, 2013, 11:39 PM
Where did op go? lol

dillio67
January 3rd, 2013, 11:46 PM
Or you could shoot your old bow until your new one comes in????

RONMARRIOTT
January 3rd, 2013, 11:54 PM
Somebody should remove this thread if op can't even reply?

hotrod26
January 4th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Sounds like this a young man who thought he would try his luck at a grown man's sport of tournament shooting and is very impatient. If his in fact left handed he might be waiting awhile.

GrizzlyMan1980
January 4th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Hahahah,This site makes me laugh...Get over it and get off that Ledge...Grizz

BP1992
January 4th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Your loss

Travis Shaw
January 4th, 2013, 07:33 PM

I agree

BarneySlayer
January 4th, 2013, 07:38 PM
I love my 2008 Moneymaker... Funny enough, old as it is, the greatest limiting factor in the setup is me.

asa3dpro
January 4th, 2013, 07:38 PM
I'm sure that PSE is really hurting not getting to write him a check for all the winning he was going to do on shooting line. LOL!!!

NY911
January 4th, 2013, 07:45 PM
i love my 2008 moneymaker... Funny enough, old as it is, the greatest limiting factor in the setup is me.

x 1000000000000000000000000000!

crockett
January 4th, 2013, 07:54 PM

x2!

fletched
January 9th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Or you could shoot your old bow until your new one comes in????

BINGO!!! Why do people feel like their current bow is instantly obsolete when they order a new bow? It's like when some people order a new bow, that's all they think about and waste 1-4 months of their life worrying about it.

Why not shoot your current bow and enjoy it? Chances are, the new bow will do exactly the same thing your old bow does, shoot arrows.

It does make some companies look bad when they release their bows early but can't deliver their bows in a timely manner. But that happens every year and I don't expect it to change. These companies get hammered with a lot of orders and the waiting list keeps growing. You should just expect a long wait and live with the results.

Jared DeCrosta
January 13th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Seriously if you're gonna bash on PSE, then get off the PSE discussion forum. Do it somewhere else, and just because you had a problem doesn't mean it has to be shared with everyone else. Go complain to other people who care!

-Jared

IllinoisBamBam
January 13th, 2013, 09:14 PM
I had a order in for a PSE Drive but wanted a bow to finish this season with as I had none. I stumbled into my Hoyt rampage and cancelled my PSE order. When I get my tax return I will be buying a PSE Drive in skullworks. And my 12 year old daughter seen the Choas in pink camo and wants to learn to shoot with Dad! (I'm so proud and happy!) She doesn't know it yet but she will be getting it in a few weeks. I may even sell the Hoyt to one of my employees and buy a PSE Nomad recurve.

whack&stack
January 13th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Should have ordered a chaos my wife's came in in less than 2 weeks

Kstigall
January 14th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Should have ordered a chaos my wife's came in in less than 2 weeks

Shoot hers.........or is it too much draw weight for you!!!! :chortle:

whack&stack
January 14th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Shoot hers.........or is it too much draw weight for you!!!! :chortle:

I'm gonna shoot it today but my new one still hasn't shown up yet lol

buglecrazy
January 14th, 2013, 07:55 PM
You are manipulating costumers to order and than provide nothing. Its then...not than.

WCH
January 14th, 2013, 08:04 PM
...had nothing but good luck with pse...haven't changed my opinion at all.

GrizzlyMan1980
January 14th, 2013, 09:13 PM
My Pse Revenge hasnt arrived yet..I am heading up to the Roof like Newman used too and i will do it!!!I am gonna jump tonight!!!Grizz

MonsterElk6X6
January 14th, 2013, 09:20 PM
All I can say is wow..........member since Sept ........with a 19 post count......... divided between this sub-forum and the classifieds (in which you are selling a Mission Craze) i must ask myself does your opinion really matter to me. The ATA is this weekend which is when most companys used to release the new line up and IMHO it may be hard waiting, but companys need a basis of which to start production. It starts with interest in the product, demo bows out to retailers, preorders, okay what has the most interest, we start there, ship to major sellers, trickle down, and by and by we have our bows. You may not like it but they all do it for the most part, it is just another part that you as a so called competitive archer should know and how to handle. Just my two cents for you !!!!!! If you want to bash go back to General POP

Bingo!

sinwagon
January 14th, 2013, 10:01 PM
I love my PSE EVO. They have not done me wrong.

GrizzlyMan1980
January 14th, 2013, 10:03 PM
I Did it..I Jumped...Ya,It was only off my roof of 10 Feet..Lol..Had to get rid of some snow anyway..Grizz

NY911
January 14th, 2013, 10:16 PM
PSE is the ONLY bow company I want to deal with!

watermedic23
January 15th, 2013, 07:40 AM
I guess that he wants them to cast one left hand riser and cnc one set of left hand cams just for him!!

To the OP:

Left hand bows are only produced when enough orders are taken to warrant the changing of the equipment to manufacture them.

Sorry you have no patience.

Bucks
January 15th, 2013, 07:49 AM
where did he go?

BRUKSHOT
January 15th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...do es this mean I have to sell all my PSE bows and start all over with another company??? OK...OP...which company do you suggest? LOL!

Belicoso
January 15th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...do es this mean I have to sell all my PSE bows and start all over with another company??? ...which company do you suggest? LOL!

K&K:mg:

HOKIE_FAN
January 15th, 2013, 09:52 AM
PSE makes a great product and has excellent CS. Problems happen from time to time, that's life.

salmon killer
January 15th, 2013, 11:42 AM
this is the worse company i ever deal with. You are not standing behind your promised shipping dates. You are manipulating costumers to order and than provide nothing. As competitor with a tournament schedule i can say it means nothing to you. I regret i ever started to think about pse. Apology won't bring me to the start line.

troll!

Ches
January 15th, 2013, 01:29 PM

Kind of glad, I think all you would do is give the company a bad name. Best of luck.

Ches.

southpaw3d
January 20th, 2013, 11:16 AM
I'm left handed, and I've shot alot of different brands, pretty much all of them. Every single one of them made me wait, it's just part of the game. If your left handed, be prepared to wait!!!!............this is a right handed majority world..........but at least I'm in my right Mind (lol)

sgtdww504
January 20th, 2013, 11:24 AM
I don't like their bows and I have a hard time believing that they have horrible customer service. If this was true then they would not be in business very long. Just my 2c

pns
January 26th, 2013, 12:04 AM
All I can say is wow..........member since Sept ........with a 19 post count......... divided between this sub-forum and the classifieds (in which you are selling a Mission Craze) i must ask myself does your opinion really matter to me. The ATA is this weekend which is when most companys used to release the new line up and IMHO it may be hard waiting, but companys need a basis of which to start production. It starts with interest in the product, demo bows out to retailers, preorders, okay what has the most interest, we start there, ship to major sellers, trickle down, and by and by we have our bows. You may not like it but they all do it for the most part, it is just another part that you as a so called competitive archer should know and how to handle. Just my two cents for you !!!!!! If you want to bash go back to General POP Amen