PDA

View Full Version : What Color DNA to Buy?!

spurpro
January 5th, 2013, 10:58 AM
I will be buying a new DNA in the next few days and I need to know what your opinion on colors? My initial reaction is that I love the Skullworks look, but I'm scared that may be a knee jerk reaction and I'll eventually get tired of it. Other than that it will either be all black or black riser w/ camo limbs. What y'all think?

Ybuck
January 5th, 2013, 11:02 AM
For me, the all camo looks best.

spurpro
January 5th, 2013, 11:04 AM
I normally go all black, but I was thinking this time Might change it a little.

Ybuck
January 5th, 2013, 11:17 AM
I normally go all black, but I was thinking this time Might change it a little.
Its a tough call, they all do looks nice.
I have a DRIVE on order, and finally just decided on the all camo again.
good luck.

spurpro
January 5th, 2013, 11:58 AM
It is definitely a tough call! Hopefully I'll make up my mind eventually! LOL!

Rod Savini
January 5th, 2013, 12:00 PM
I got an all black in order and since it has the red accents I got solid red strings and red servings. Might want to look at the custom colors also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spurpro
January 5th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the input bro! I took a peak at the custom colors, but I've always been a fan of black. I'm really leaning HARD towards skullworks, but I hope I don't burn out on it in a couple of months!

BP1992
January 5th, 2013, 12:15 PM
All camo for me

Devans83
January 5th, 2013, 12:28 PM
If you think you'll burn out on skullworks, go with black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

ia bhtr
January 5th, 2013, 03:56 PM
I think a guy would burn out in a short time with the skullworks , I was leaning towards a black riser/camo limb Vendetta , ended up all camo and glad I did

kspseshooter
January 5th, 2013, 04:23 PM
I would get olive with camo limbs

Belicoso
January 5th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Black

talon1961
January 5th, 2013, 04:29 PM
I usually go all camo. However, I bought my DNA with Black Riser and Camo Limbs. It just looked sweet hanging on the rack with the camo one and the all black one. My wife liked it best too.

wvbowhunter09
January 5th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Black riser skullworks limbs would be sick

cyclepath
January 5th, 2013, 05:05 PM
What are you going to be using the bow for the most? That should play into it. Personally If I decide to get a new bow (thinking about a supra) I think I'm going to be
alittle different from most guys out there and go with a platinum skullworks riser with black limbs. However, you're the one shooting your bow so you have to choose.

spurpro
January 5th, 2013, 05:15 PM
My bow will be hunting only, but I do a lot of hunting from ground blinds so that's why I normally get all black.

Rod Savini
January 5th, 2013, 05:16 PM
My bow will be hunting only, but I do a lot of hunting from ground blinds so that's why I normally get all black.

I would go black camo.

spurpro
January 5th, 2013, 05:30 PM
I wish that PSE offered a camo riser with black limbs. Now that I think I would like!

cyclepath
January 5th, 2013, 05:39 PM
I'm sure the custom shop could build one for you.

spurpro
January 5th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Oh yeah, but I don't wanna put too much into a custom bow. All in all it will simply need to kill animals! LOL!

Sneezy
January 5th, 2013, 05:50 PM
black on black is what all my bows have been. but there is a power coat place less then a block from my house im thinking of visiting them for a custom job.

Rod Savini
January 5th, 2013, 05:52 PM
I wish that PSE offered a camo riser with black limbs. Now that I think I would like!

Not sure it costs that much more or any at all. I like this too, I was going to do it until I saw a all black DNA.

spurpro
January 5th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Not sure it costs that much more or any at all. I like this too, I was going to do it until I saw a all black DNA.

It's really hard to beat all black!

thahunter
January 5th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Love my black and camo. Mine will be used for hunting mainly with maybe a couple 3D shoots mixed in. Finish is superb on my bow.

AddicTioN
January 5th, 2013, 08:59 PM
black/camo

Moler
January 5th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Black riser skullworks limbs would be sick

My 2011 Evo is this,,,,,, switched limbs last year for 2012 skullworks ones,,,,, I like it alot... I think personally that all skullworks is just a little much.... Black riser, skullworks limbs = almost perfect...

HOKIE_FAN
January 5th, 2013, 10:03 PM
I'd get black/camo.

Humpanator
January 7th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Get the skullworks. I got the skullworks revenge and I still like it. Looks sick IMO

BucksnBass525
January 7th, 2013, 02:50 PM
I went black because I like Ninja bows and it gives me the option to have my riser dipped later for my reverse AT AP Snow DNA.

trapper.robi
January 7th, 2013, 02:59 PM
ALL black gets my vote for ground blind hunting.. Looks pretty dang good too I think ;)

another thing you might think about is, how long are you really gonna keep the bow, new bows every year... idk if you buy and sell frequently but something else to consider.