PDA

View Full Version : PSE Limbdampeners...anything else?

Q2DEATH
January 6th, 2013, 10:08 AM
I did a search on this and only saw the bowjacks. I had bowjacks on a couple of bows and thought they were worthless didn't help vibes at all.

I really wish PSE would do something else with their dampeners, makes a great bow look cheesy.

I recently recieved my second Vendetta. I ordered black riser camo limbs. This is usually a badass lookin combo but mine looked like a kids bow, or an AR Blade...if anyone remembers those.

All the red and those limb savers just look cheap.

I removed the bubble sticker on the riser...instant improvement. Going to trade out the red slide for a Saunders Hyperglide. ( The red on my camo bow looks good, on the black one...not so much.)

Ordered a set of black riser inserts. That will definately help.

All that is left is to get rid of the limb dampeners for something better. Tried out the Hoyt but the gap between limbs is too big.

Any suggestions?

None of this means anything as far as shootability goes but I just got to change that kids bow look.

Belicoso
January 6th, 2013, 01:34 PM
I put AlphaSox in between the limbs on my VDC,close to the limb pockets,they fit perfect and work .

Q2DEATH
January 6th, 2013, 06:52 PM
O.k. ill try it out. I tried them up higher near the cams and they slid around.

Humpanator
January 7th, 2013, 01:59 PM
I put the quad shox ones on my revenge and they work great. I put them in the middle and left the pse limb bands on as well.

smcelheny
January 7th, 2013, 02:18 PM
I hate the same thing about my ds evo I hope someone has something good! Can you get rid of them altogether or does there have to be something there?