PDA

View Full Version : 2013 model delivery dates?

A1machinist
January 6th, 2013, 10:20 PM
I ordered a chaos ad for my daughter in October thinking I could get it in time for Xmas and am still waiting. Was last told it would be the first week of Jan and it's still not here. Just wondering what others are expieriencing with 2013 bow orders.

cyclepath
January 7th, 2013, 02:18 AM
You should check with whom ever you ordered the bow through. Seems they may have dropped the ball on this one. I know pse is trying to get caught up on orders
but most models have shipped by now but that doesn't mean all color combos have made it out yet. If you ordered the pink skullworks you may be waiting for a bit
but I would check back at the source or perhaps pm one of the pse reps on here. They may be able to check your order and see what's up with it.

SNAPTHIS
January 7th, 2013, 05:41 PM
I ordered a dominator the first of october and my dealer was told i'd have it the first of december at the latest i cant even get an answer when it will be here and florida is less than a month away, it's probably going to be my back up bow at this point assuming i even get it before florida. I tried to do the right thing by ordering at the earliest possible momment and even that hasn't worked out. Oh well maybe i should just look for a used 2012 model that i can fix with $150 worth of bomar products, really sucks to buy a $1300 bow that has this many engineering problems, here's hoping the 2013 is an engineering marvel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

A1machinist
January 7th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Checked with my dealer today who called pse and he was told my chaos will be the next one shipping out, they would not give him a date only a soon. This is the third bow I have bought through them in six months my sons helim got there in no time, my bowmadness took about a month, and we are coming up on three months wait on my daughters chaos. I really like pse bows and if I don't get my hands on this bow soon i will take my money else where. Next step for me is getting my order number from my dealer, calling them myself and just tell them they have x amount of days to get my order done or they can refund my money on the bowmadness, cancel the order on the chaos, and I'll buy mathews or hoyt. Don't let me down pse.

ia bhtr
January 7th, 2013, 11:09 PM
My Vendetta took 2 weeks in Nov and my black Supra Max took a month in Nov , was pretty happy with both ship times

Archer469
January 9th, 2013, 02:28 PM
I Ordered my dominator early November was told I'd have it by Christmas. then i was told three weeks more. Now it's mid February MAYBE! I ordered a stock black. Hopefullyto get it faster instead of going through the custom shop .. My mistake.
PSE has nothing left handed target colored in stock... I asked, ugh

eads81
January 9th, 2013, 05:41 PM
i have had my dominator on order since the 19th of october. was told the other day that they had enough risers to do 40 bows. hopefully it is enough to make it to mine.

svrider
January 27th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Have a stinger 3g on order with local shop for over a month now. I wanted it in black. I feel like I could have gotten a car in a color I wanted in less time.

Rod Savini
January 27th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Black takes pse the longest and custom colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1machinist
January 30th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Cancelled the order and bought her a mission craze on the spot last week. Pse told me mid febuary. Four month wait? And no delivery date which the way it was going it could turn into five months. Gimme a break. If it was me waiting for it that would be one thing but it's my ten year old daughter. ****ty business, if your going to offer a product be able to put it in your customers hands in a respectable time frame.

50 plus
January 31st, 2013, 08:11 AM
Maybe it depends on what they have built when the order is placed?? My Black Supra Max only took a little less than 3 weeks, in December.

moconnellclt
January 31st, 2013, 10:34 AM
I've got a 2013 all Black Brute X on order. Was told it would be about 4 weeks. Really looking forward to it, I'll keep you posted.

NAVYBOWHHUNTER
February 3rd, 2013, 02:10 PM
I placed order on Oct 4th for omen max infinity camo, come december 18th I asked about my order and couldn't get an answer on anything so canceled the order. The shop had gotten 2 DNA's in that day with black risers and camo limbs so I thought I would order all camo DNA thinking it would be here before end of winter bow (jan 31) wrong again, still no word on my DNA but the shop has gotten several black with camo limbs or skullworks camo. Wanted to buy 2 new PSE bows this year, omen max & DNA but I'm not going to wait another 3-4 months so Instead of an omen max I got a bowtech insanity that was in stock at dealer. If I don't hear anything about the DNA within a few weeks I guess I will just cancel that one too.

A1machinist
February 3rd, 2013, 03:55 PM
A bow tech at my dealer has been waiting on a dna for forever if I ever buy another pse I will have a confirmed delivery date at time of order and when it doesn't show I can cancel and move on for good. Not trying to come off like an a hole just want a reasonable ship time.

BRUKSHOT
February 3rd, 2013, 04:58 PM
The 2013 Dominators are shipping. Picked mine up last Wednesday the 30th. I ordered it back in October. It definitely was worth the weight.

Archer469
February 3rd, 2013, 07:13 PM
was told on thursday that PSE had just sent out a bunch of dominators for paint. Should be shipping out from them by next thursday i was told.

Archer469
February 6th, 2013, 08:56 AM
I talked to PSE cust. Service again yesterday.. Looks like its still a no go for my bow. Maybe the end of the month because they don't have parts to put lefties together. When I complained that the indoor season is going by and I'd like to have it to practice with before Louisville.. Yeah, it's still a month away, I know... I was recommended to change my plan on which bow I think I'll be shooting there, because it isn't likely to be a dominator max... WHY PUT OUT A CATALOG AND GET SHOOTERS HOPES UP AND TIE UP MY MONEY IF I CAN'T GET THE PRODUCT ... And it's NOT like its even customized.. I ordered stock black just because I thought it would move things along a bit... Guess if you aren't Chance, you aren't worth a damn thought to the company... Just had to b**ch a bit..

ArcheryPod
February 6th, 2013, 07:25 PM
I just wanted to ask if anyone from PSE is able to explain when they expect to start shipping the left handed Supra Max to the UK? My local archery shop in the UK said it would be 4-6 weeks and that was in December last year. I have my sight, scope, arrow rest but nothing to fix it to. It is a little disappointing for a major company to market this product yet they seem unable to satisfy their customer demand. C'mon PSE get your manufacturing strategy sorted out . . . Am I being a little harsh or is this the usual state of affairs with left handed bows? Hope it's worth the wait! Expectantly yours . . .

A1machinist
February 6th, 2013, 09:38 PM
I don't understand them not having the parts to put these bows together, I work in production machining an have an idea what it takes to cut a riser and cams. They have been in business long enough to have some kind of idea what demand is gonna be and should be prepared to meet demand. Truth is I don't know where the bottleneck is in their production but for their sake I hope they figure it out.

zambezi
February 7th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Just got the call from my dealer,my Dominator Max is in.4 months to the day.

lastcall21
February 9th, 2013, 01:41 PM
I was thinking about trying a PSE this year, but seems like that may not happen. Doesn't look like i would get a lefty anytime soon, if i decided to try one this year.

NAVYBOWHHUNTER
February 11th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Finally got my call, my DNA is here! 8 weeks to the day. Now looks like I need to call in sick one day this week and take the 2 hour hike to PA so I can pick it up.

boomersooner23
February 11th, 2013, 06:52 PM
I have a LH EVO Max ordered. I was told last month it would be Feb. I called PSE last week now they say maybe March. That stinks but what do you do. I'll just have to wait.

Archer469
February 22nd, 2013, 08:44 AM
It finally shipped this past Wednesday! Can't wait to get it now.

Emitto
February 22nd, 2013, 01:43 PM
I have had a Dominator Max LH in order for three month now and still waiting, I called PSE yesterday and the girl wasn't even sure when they will ship, she said maybe end of March, beginning of April :***::jaw:
Not sure what to do, if I should keep waiting, try to get another 2013, a 2012 Dominator maybe? Sucks to wait so long, but then again I am a Lefty!

zambezi
February 22nd, 2013, 06:14 PM
I have had a Dominator Max LH in order for three month now and still waiting, I called PSE yesterday and the girl wasn't even sure when they will ship, she said maybe end of March, beginning of April :***::jaw:
Not sure what to do, if I should keep waiting, try to get another 2013, a 2012 Dominator maybe? Sucks to wait so long, but then again I am a Lefty!

WAIT.You will be glad you did.

stevelcqld
March 2nd, 2013, 10:57 PM
Seems I am not alone.. I ordered a Dom Pro 19 Sep.. missed the last run so was offered a Dom Max.. great... 24 weeks later... still no idea on del date.. I have asked for a firm del date from my dealer.. if I cant get that or a reasonable date, will cancel and move over to a Hoyt Pro Comp Elite in stock.. Shame I loved my money maker, but 2 weeks shy of 6 months from order and full payment with no del date is beyond what anyone would consider reasonable.

Think maybe PSE need to rethink how they release new models.. maybe release a new bow every few months one you have some supply and sorted out tooling up for them.

dschonbrun
March 2nd, 2013, 11:54 PM
I ordered a chaos ad for my daughter in October thinking I could get it in time for Xmas and am still waiting. Was last told it would be the first week of Jan and it's still not here. Just wondering what others are expieriencing with 2013 bow orders.

You should have had the bow by Christmas. Get the order number from your shop, then contact the PSE Regional Sales Manager for your area (phone numbers are on the PSE site). This is highly irregular.

Nudlebush
March 3rd, 2013, 12:00 AM
The inside scoup from PSE is that the Pro-shop Series orders are much higher than originally forcasted hence the longer than expected wait times.
Good things come to those who wait.......as frustrating as that maybe.

stevelcqld
March 3rd, 2013, 01:04 AM
The inside scoup from PSE is that the Pro-shop Series orders are much higher than originally forcasted hence the longer than expected wait times.
Good things come to those who wait.......as frustrating as that maybe.

Agree... but 6 months Tuesday week for me... and since I had my order in and paid for before the new bows where announced.. you would have thought I would be pretty much near the top of the queue..

darrylwt
March 4th, 2013, 09:52 AM
I ordered a Supra from the custom shop over 6 months ago and still waiting. 55# Red Skullworks with silver cams and limb pockets. May be in this week.