PDA

View Full Version : 2010 PSE Dream Season UF help

Alpha Burnt
January 7th, 2013, 01:57 AM
I have the listed bow in right hand and when looking at it from behind something does not look right on bottom cam. Are the shims/bushings/spacers thicker on the left or right (ie, string or cable) side of your X Forces? Mine ,in particular, is a UF cam and was wondering how everyone else's bow looks. Thanks.

Alpha Burnt
January 7th, 2013, 02:13 AM
Mine have more space on the cable side than the string side, just does not look right to me...

cyclepath
January 7th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Got a picture?

wvbowhunter77
January 7th, 2013, 06:30 PM
prob because it a pse they dont look right lol jk burnt im sure youll get it figured out

Alpha Burnt
January 7th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Never mind, I thought it looked wacky and I switched it around. There is one .050" spacer on either side of the cam. There was also a .010" spacer, that was on the cable side or right side. I put the smaller one on the string side or left side and it took a BUNCH of lean out of the bottom cam and out of the system. Tomorrow or the next day I will shoot bare shafts and fletched again and hopefully it makes that bare shaft that was tail right and hitting to the left of fletched shafts and made it perfect. I will update...

Alpha Burnt
January 7th, 2013, 10:38 PM
prob because it a pse they dont look right lol jk burnt im sure youll get it figured out

I did not know who you were with the new avatar...you know I just look at pictures and dont read!!!!