PDA

View Full Version : anybody shooting the pse prophecy?

ffppilkerton
January 10th, 2013, 06:37 PM
im curious if anyone is shooting the new prophecy? hows the draw cycle, valley and overall weight of the bow? im new to archery. I have a 2012 brute x that i been using for the past few months and for my first bow i like it. the only gripe i have with it is the factory strings. will it even be worth to replace the old strings or to just get the prophecy and sell the brute. oh and the bow weight on the brute x is pretty heavy compared to the prophecy so something a little lighter would be awesome. im shooting at 30/65.

RONMARRIOTT
January 10th, 2013, 06:40 PM
The Drive is a real good shooting bow for the $$$ smooth and still fairly fast. You might try one out? I liked the draw cycle way better then the Prophecy myself?

whack&stack
January 10th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Shot the prophecy at the ATA very nice rig and fast smooth single cam. Order from breathn and get his strings on it You'll be good to go.

ffppilkerton
January 10th, 2013, 08:02 PM
I will definently check the drive out. my tech shop i go to here in MD has both of these bow so i guess i got to just give them a try. my buddy has the new omen, i shot it a few times and i didnt like how it wants to take off on you as soon as you pull it back no creep at all she just wanted to go and take your shoulder off. and since im new i know that bow wont be a good bow to get my form perfect. that and the price was out of my range. Like i said the brute x i have is pretty decent, i just want a bow I KNOW i will be happy with for a long period of time and i prefer the single cam designs myself from the few dual cams i have shot.

GarysFotos.com
March 29th, 2013, 08:09 AM
im curious if anyone is shooting the new prophecy? hows the draw cycle, valley and overall weight of the bow? im new to archery. I have a 2012 brute x that i been using for the past few months and for my first bow i like it. the only gripe i have with it is the factory strings. will it even be worth to replace the old strings or to just get the prophecy and sell the brute. oh and the bow weight on the brute x is pretty heavy compared to the prophecy so something a little lighter would be awesome. im shooting at 30/65.

GarysBowhunting(.com) is awaiting arrival of the new PSE Prophecy and will be uploading pics and comments on it on our Facebook page Facebook(.com)/Garysbowhunting.
Shot it at the 2013 ATA Show and also was impressed by the draw cycle, solid wall, smoothness and speed.