PDA

View Full Version : Ladies that have shot the Infinite Edge????

bhowren
January 23rd, 2013, 02:44 AM
Would like for my wife to try one of these. She has never had a bow before. I think about 24 1/2" draw. Give me some opinions on this bow please!

kerrye
January 23rd, 2013, 08:59 AM
I'm not a lady but I bought an Infinite Edge a couple of weeks ago and I AM IMPRESSED. I'm not new to archery. I'm seventy years old and still hunting. I started shooting about 1959 and shot in the '64 European Field Archery Championships in Bad Tolz, Germany. My first compound was an Allen that I bought from Mr. Allen himself. The Edge is fast, quiet, and unbelievably easy to work with. Sit down in an easy chair with two allen wrenches and do any tuning or adjustment that needs doing. I wasn't wild about the sight that comes on the bow and replaced it with a three pin I had on hand. I'm shooting 50 lbs. and holding firm against the stop at 29 inches. I have the pins set at 15 yd points out to 50 yds and I think I could go to 20 yd gaps out to 60 yds. The pins where they are set now cover 3/8 inch top to bottom. I think it would make a very good bow for your wife, or anyone who draws less than 30".

ZX-11
January 24th, 2013, 02:33 AM
My wife really likes hers. 24.5 inch draw at 45 lbs. indicators on cams says it is out of sync after 200 shots. It is a lot easier to draw than my Assasin which is at 50lbs. Bow just looks cool and can adjust for any use. Also it is very popular. I think it will be easy to sell if we get out of archery. These are our first bows.

chironomidkraut
January 26th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Got the wife one for Christmas and she loves it! I can't believe how quiet it is and how smooth the draw cycle is! Two thumbs up