PDA

View Full Version : Bowtech Assassin VS Diamond Outlaw

Krash
January 23rd, 2013, 08:36 PM
Does anybody own both of these bows or have experience with both bows that can do a side by side comparison? I have a Assassin now and am thinking of adding a second bow single cam and wanted some input

74Superlead
January 23rd, 2013, 09:30 PM
I do own a Bowtech and a Diamond bow - different models that you are interested in comparing. I can say that both of my bows are wonderful shooters; the Bowtech however slightly outshoots/outperforms the Diamond. Both are the same year - and the top of the line for that particular year.

ZX-11
January 24th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Take your bow with you and try an Outlaw against it in a dealership. I was looking at both bows but never got around to trying the Outlaw. My mistake.

Newdiggings
February 23rd, 2013, 12:36 AM
I have the outlaw, my friend has the assasin and they both perform equally identical but the assasin draws a little smoother

VORTEC429
March 15th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Ive shot both bows at the shop. Assassin draws smoother with a solid backwall . The outlaw doesnt draw as smooth but it does have the samev solid backwall. The outlaw is about 2" longer ata snd ibo 3fps slower. If I had to choose id take the Outlaw.