PDA

View Full Version : Add a little pink to my camo Diamond Razor edge

Shumards2008
February 26th, 2013, 08:07 PM
I just got a camo diamond razor edge and I am wanting to add a little pink to it. Any ideas?

buckdoehunter
February 28th, 2013, 03:31 PM
My daughter just inherited my son's Razor Edge so I need to do the same thing. New strings on it yet? I would love to put some pink and blue on it for her but have to wait another year or two until the new blue/silver Proline strings need replaced. Pink cat whiskers and d-loop will look nice too. Just ordered some pink blazer vanes for her arrows. Pink and blue braided wrist strap would be nice. I keep mentioning blue because the diamond decals are blue so trying to match. I may paint her STS string stop pink but have to eyeball it first to see how would look. A pink release may be in her future also. Pink peep? There are some nice pink camo patterns out there, muddy girl was one I looked at but that may have to wait a year or two for christmas.

http://product-images.highwire.com/2120698/3227356.jpg

bonecollector66
April 3rd, 2013, 08:19 AM
get in touch with hunt n shak and get a bling sling , lots of cool colors.
(pink side plates ?) i have a friend thats making a custom set for my wifes bow.
pink stab , pink sight. theres all kinds of pink if you look, just boils down to how much
money you want to spend.