PDA

View Full Version : Garmin Rhino 120 GPS and 2way radio and Leupold 10-20x40 mini spotting scope

shtf
March 4th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Hello AT,

I have a perfect condition like new Garmin Rhino 120. Not a scratch on it.

Here are the Specs and description:

With the Garmin Rino Series 120 GPS with 2-Way Radio 010-00270-02, you get an outdoor GPS unit and 2-way radio all in one. Made for the ultimate outdoor enthusiast, the Garmin Rino 120 GPS unit also comes with a built-in, 2-way radio with a 5 mile talk range for instant communication with your travel partner. This GPS 2-way radio also features a built-in basemap of North and South America, 8 MB of memory and up to 500 waypoints and 20 routes. The Garmin Rino 120 GPS unit also offers hunting and fishing calendars, as well as sun and moon information.

Garmin Rino Series 120 GPS with 2-Way Radio 010-00270-02:

1.4" x 1.4" LCD, 160 x 160 pixels: Garmin Rino 120 presents information in four levels of gray with backlighting
500 waypoints and 20 routes: This GPS 2-way radio stores your favorites using names and graphic symbols, and routes are reversible
Automatic track log: Saves up to 2,048 points and 20 tracks, and TrackBack lets you reverse tracks to navigate back to your starting point
8 MB of built-in memory: Loads additional maps from optional MapSource CD-ROMs
Trip computer: Shows speed, time and distance
WAAS-enabled: Provides DGPS accuracy within three meters
Additional capabilities: Offers a hunting/fishing calendar, as well as sun and moon info plus area calculation
Waterproof: Floats to withstand accidental splashes or dunks and meets IPX7 standards
Batteries: Works for up to 15 hours on three AA batteries

Comes with the Interface cable to connect to the computer, Manual including the quick reference guide, Neck Lanyard and Garmin zip up Belt case for it.

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u416/sky3555/3K53m43Fa5L25G45Jbd3193950731a d9a1fc6_zps2475491f.jpg

Also I have a Leupold Gold Ring 10-20X40Mm Compact Spotting Scope

Couple things with this: The Lens caps dont come with this unit. I got the unit without them. I found some old Binocular caps that works great for a cap on the big lens and I use a pill bottle cap for the eye piece. Both of these fit perfect and tight to protect the lens's while in the field. Also the view lens has a small scratch on the coating of the lens itself. This was like this when I received the unit. It DOES NOT AFFECT VIEW nor are you able to see the scratch while viewing through the spotting scope. You can only see the scratch when you are looking at the lens itself from a distance under decent light. Otherwise this thing works perfect.
This Spotting scope is perfect for the back country hike in elk hunts or viewing long range across the valleys. It is a must have for the minimalist since its so compact. This comes with a mini Targus tripod the padded neck belt. Also has the hand sleeve so you dont drop the unit while holding it in your hand. Also has the Factory padded Case.

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u416/sky3555/2013-02-19205034_zps4931ddc4.jpg

Below is the official description.

Offering waterproof, lightweight construction and excellent optical quality, Leupold's compact Golden Ring spotting scope gives you the performance of a much larger optic--use it handheld, or mount it on a trekking staff or tripod. Weighing just 15.8 ounces and 7.5 inches long, it's small enough to fit in a cargo pocket or carry around your neck on a lanyard. The multicoated lens system delivers a bright sight picture of exceptional clarity and contrast, with true-to-life color. This rugged, waterproof spotting scope is covered by the Leupold's Full lifetime warranty.

Specifications:

Actual magnification: 10x to 19.9x
Linear field of view: 199 to 136 feet per 1000 yards/66 to 45 meters per 1000 meters
Angular field of view: 3.8 to 2.6 degrees
Objective aperture: 40mm
Twilight factor: 20 to 28.3
Exit pupil: 4 to 2mm
Eye relief: 18.5 to 17.2 mm
Close focus distance: 5.5 feet/1.7 meters
Weight: 15.8 ounces
Length: 7.5 inches

Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
If any Leupold Golden Ring product is found to have defects in materials or workmanship, Leupold will, at its option, repair or replace it. Even if you are not the original owner. No warranty card is required. No time limit applies.

What is Twilight Factor?
The factor that has the greatest impact on resolution or image detail, will be dependent upon the amount of light available during the time of observation. During daylight hours, when your eye pupil size will be only about 2 to 3mm, magnification will be the principal factor in image resolution. At night, with the eye pupil dilated to 6 to 8mm, aperture size is the controlling factor. In twilight conditions both of these factors control resolution effectiveness and the twilight factor is the term that compares binocular performance under these conditions.

The twilight factor is calculated by taking the square root of the product of the magnification and the aperture. The higher the twilight factor, the better the resolution of the binocular when observing under dim light conditions. For example, a 10 X 40 (twilight factor 20) would effectively resolve better under these conditions than a 7 X 35 (twilight factor 15.4) even though the 10 X 40 has a smaller exit pupil. Remember, however, that the twilight factor does not take into account the transmittance or quality of the optical system.

Product Description
Just 15.8 oz and 7.5" long, it┐s small enough to fit in a cargo pocket or carry around your neck on a lanyard. Use handheld, or mount it on most standard tripods, monopods or window mounts. The multicoated lens system delivers a bright sight picture of exceptional clarity and contrast, with true-to-life color. Rugged, waterproof, and covered by the Leupold« Full Lifetime Guarantee.

What I want for these 2 fine pieces of hunting equipment? I am really up in the air with that question. But here is a list of things I maybe willing to trade for the following in no particular order: Some of these items would be a combo deal Im looking for for the items Im trading but we can work out the details if your interested. Im easy going and like to keep things fair and square.

A Color Screen Garmin that has more memory, and is google maps compatible. Something up with the times. i.e. Montana, Oregon, GPS map 62 series and has a card slot.

Good pair of Binoculars 10x42 Nikon Luepold waterproof Fogproof.

Havalon knife with blades as part of the deal maybe.

New Slick Trick broadheads.

Had my eye on that slip system blind from elk mountain. If you got that laying around Id like to work something out.

Molle 2 heavy equipment backpack with frame Rucksack. 5000 CI model with some attachment bags. or other large capacity pack in bags.

Trophy Ridge React Site.

Or what do you have?

Lets talk!

shtf
March 4th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Also interested in a Goal Zero Guide series 10 solar recharger kit.

shtf
March 5th, 2013, 12:21 PM
TTT No one needs these things? Come on these are good quality pieces of gear. Lets see some offers.

FromtheDraw
May 25th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Still have the rino for sale