PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Diamond Core's stock 3 pin Apex sight

Cloud Whisper
March 25th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Hiya guys

A couple weeks ago I bought a left handed Diamond Core bow and notice the stock 3 pin Apex sight is a out of allignment. I needed to adjust it a bit more to the right but it couldn't go any further, have anyone experienced the same issue? Many thanks.

ikhmalok
March 26th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Yes I have the same issue, what I did is putting 2 extra shim on the sight to make it reach out farther. I think apex gear sight is a lousy products.

Cloud Whisper
March 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Was hoping the Hijack rest would be the only flawed product, kind of sucks they gave us a rest that can't be alligned either : /

VORTEC429
March 28th, 2013, 10:27 AM
I really wish Diamond would do something with their RAK Package. Its nice to have a package bow for a good price but to put stuff on it that cant even be used it pointless Id rather be able to buy it bare bow for 50-75 less and they can keep the junk

Cloud Whisper
March 28th, 2013, 06:43 PM
This was my first bow, but still surprises me that they can mass produce a bow with a sight that can't be alligned, at least it's not too much of a loss considering the sight is so basic and cheap they don't even sell it in any store. Though I kind of like the Hijack rest with the spring suspension on it.

VORTEC429
April 2nd, 2013, 09:50 PM
Yes I know I would rather have a bare bow for less money than throw junk on a good bow.

mknpwr
April 11th, 2013, 09:39 AM
No issues at all. Can I get better? Sure but mine works just fine, no alignment issues.

chiefbkt
April 13th, 2013, 10:16 PM
My dead eye came with the Apex sight and octane pro rest. Never had any issues, but it may be the difference in bows?

Cloud Whisper
April 14th, 2013, 03:29 AM
The area of my bow's frame where the sight attaches to seems so close to the center, it's more like a compatible issue with the sight and the bow.

C 4
June 11th, 2013, 12:24 AM
I just picked up the Core last week and my sight won't align to center shot either. I ordered a Trophy Ridge Outlaw for it. Cheap sight but has good reviews so I thought I would give it a try.