PDA

View Full Version : New FNE bow

chiefbkt
July 17th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Anybody getting the new Diamond FNE bow? I guess it's the deadeye with a few subtle changes that Chris Brackett requested. Nice looking bow that's for sure.

CelticSavage
July 22nd, 2013, 02:07 PM
I love my Deadeye. Very accurate bow. May pick one up and give my current Deadeye to my brother

eodusmc
September 2nd, 2013, 06:15 PM
Just got one yesterday. Storming outside and I'm jonesing to shoot it

Mr.On
September 11th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Do they have deeper grooves in the idler wheel than the Deadeye?

RAK Attack
September 11th, 2013, 09:40 PM
I work in an archery shop. Honestly the Deadeye didn't sell that well. For a speed bow it's a great bow for the price point and I keep one in my rotation. It's great for throwing arrows at 75 yds with the boys! To your question though the only changes made to the bow are the string color, limb graphics, and camo (Realtree APG instead of Mossy Oak found on original Deadeye). Everything else is the same. If you look at the way the bow is marketed you'll notice it doesn't actually have a name. It's called the Fear No Evil Edition by Diamond. (That's because it's unofficially called the "Deadeye Fear No Evil Edition") Just a marketing technique to move product that isn't moving as fast as planned.

aplineman
December 17th, 2013, 08:50 AM
It does have the wider pulley. I have had this bow for about a month and so far its the best bow for the money that I have ever owned. I was afraid of the short BH but I haven't noticed anything major. I know it just smoked a doe a little bit ago. This bow is fast.