Archery Talk Forum banner

Has Anyone Ever Tried These?

859 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Brew 
#1 ·
They look interesting but I don't know if they would work or not.
Any feedback?

#6 ·
Shrink fletch

I had a couple given to me and they seem to work fine. Also they didn't add much weight, can't remember exactly how much. I just stuck them on a couple old arrows to check em out so i haven't actually shot them much but seem like a decent product. not much different than a crest wrap and vanes.

#7 ·
I have got some but I have not tried them and probably won't. They were demostrated to me and you can even start them in the water and then twist just a little to produce the offset you want. When you want to refletch, just cut the plastic with a knife and peel off. There are some double stick mylar dots which you put on before shrinking the wrap to keep it from turning.

They are neet!!!!!! :D :D

If you really hate or don't want to take the time or learn how to do fletching, these are great!!!!!

#8 ·
I saw these at BPS and there was 6 of them in a package for $22. :thumbs_do Way to expensive for me. Then again I'm getting frugal as the years go by. ;) But they do look like alot less work. Other than the price the only concern I would have is getting the same offset on each arrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.