PDA

View Full Version : have newer loggy bayou treestand for older model

accboy
September 7th, 2013, 11:02 PM
I have a loggy with the extra padded seat and the coated cable that goes around the tree instead of the metal band.I only used it a hand full of times for 2 seasons.I use the older model, the grey one with just the straps on the seats.This one climbs much better than my newer one.So I wanted to trade a newer version for a slightly older one.I'm looking for about the year they made them with the rubber on the back of the platform instead of the teeth, but still has the padded seat and still has the BLACK BAND.My MAIN CONCERN is the foot bar. It must be the model that puts your feet close to the tree to climb better. The one I have now your feet are to far back and cannot lift your knees to climb, plus I think the rubber grabs the tree better than the teeth on hard trees.Must be in good shape. Mines practically brand new. let me know. Thanks.

accboy
September 9th, 2013, 09:23 AM
ttt

accboy
September 15th, 2013, 01:12 AM
ttt

accboy
September 18th, 2013, 09:05 AM
anybody wanna trade loggys.

JRDNORTAX
September 18th, 2013, 09:17 AM
PM sent

PaBone
September 18th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Is your stand a Loggy Stalker XL Pro?

Fletcher51
September 19th, 2013, 03:40 PM
your looking for just the bottom right?

accboy
September 28th, 2013, 01:13 AM
yes just lookin for the last one they made the black band with but has big seat also the rubber back on platform.not the teeth. thanks. like to trade for newer one with the cable and teeth with the big seat.

BOWTECH1140
December 8th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Pm sent.