PDA

View Full Version : New Diamond Core Gone Wrong Need Help Making Decision

lilsapper
September 12th, 2013, 11:36 PM
I had neck surgery a few year back and hunted with a crossbow last year and decided to go back to using a compound bow this year. I bought a Hoyt Rampage but the pull was a little to much for my neck. The guys at the local bow shop did me a favor and let me trade it in for a good price. I traded it in for my first brand new bow ever. I am a little on the poor side guys and long story short I had to buy my brother and dads hunting stuff too. Well they sold me the Diamond Core. I have a Buckmaster G2 in the closet still and a good thing too. The core pretty much fell apart right out the gate. The rest and the sling broke. Then somehow my string came off and now I need a new string. They said they would put one on for free. I mean hell why would I want a bow that is in pieces after just days of owning it. Not to mention the thing literally tries to jump out of my hands every time I shoot it. I bought the bow because I didn't want to use my old bow but it loo like old Joey is coming out the closet. What would you guys do?

PSE Zack
September 21st, 2013, 07:39 PM
I had a Diamond Core that didn't last a month. Something is wrong.