PDA

View Full Version : wtt/wts Body Armor

nsainoutdoors
September 28th, 2013, 12:18 AM
I have 2 level 3 multi strike plates with separate soft armor inserts. Also have a releasable plate carrier vest that the plates and inserts fit into. I also have multiple pouches that mount onto the vest. The pouches range from 5.56 mag pouches to general pouches. $450 tyd for the vest and plates. If you want any pouches then they will cost anywhere form $5-15. I am also interested in trading for a pair of binos of equal value. I don't care which major brand. I can text/email pics.

Thank you,
Joe

nsainoutdoors
September 30th, 2013, 11:24 AM
New price $425. I will also throw in 3 5.56 double stack mag pouches.

nsainoutdoors
September 30th, 2013, 09:32 PM
I am open to trade for any hunting items. Make an offer and let's see if we can make something work.

nsainoutdoors
October 1st, 2013, 05:31 PM
Any offers?

nsainoutdoors
October 4th, 2013, 01:07 AM
New price $400

gbgunsmithing
January 18th, 2014, 06:39 AM
I just found your thread on a google search and figured id post here and see if you still have this armor, inserts, carrier, pouches etc for sale. I have a Vortex Viper HD 10x50 set of binoculars that I'd be willing to trade for your setup with all the pouches you've got for it. The binoculars are a little more expensive than you are asking, but shipping is going to be really fun on your end so I figure it balances out. Let me know.

Also, what color is the carrier??