PDA

View Full Version : Archer and Bowhnuter Needs prayers...

Kelly Johnson
August 4th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Gotcha :D

I don't think I'm a mutant as I'm not sure what that definition is...but I'd like to go on record as saying ... ya'll that be mutated...always gave me a chuckle with the big smack talk. :wink:

It'll be kinda boring in the "normal" section now... :p

Silver Dingo
August 4th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Believe it or not you are a mutant. welcome aboard.

MissTy
August 4th, 2005, 07:48 PM
welcome to the mutant side! we'll be here daily... next show.... oh it's going on now, sit back and enjoy the show!!!! :D

Huntin4Elk
August 4th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Gotcha :D

I don't think I'm a mutant as I'm not sure what that definition is...but I'd like to go on record as saying ... ya'll that be mutated...always gave me a chuckle with the big smack talk. :wink:

It'll be kinda boring in the "normal" section now... :p

I don't know if I'm a mutant or not either.

I'm still here.......................... .........ready to enjoy some fun and share a few :beer: with my cyber family. :teeth:

bowmedic
August 4th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Hello, my name is Steve and I am here to admit I am a mutant... I am happy to be here and hope this first step in the 12 step program is and easy one... Someone hand me a beer Please.............. :beer: :confused:

MissTy
August 4th, 2005, 09:35 PM
STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

how ya doing buddy? i'm missin' being up there to take crispies from ya. :( :D

Silver Dingo
August 4th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Hello, my name is Steve and I am here to admit I am a mutant... I am happy to be here and hope this first step in the 12 step program is and easy one... Someone hand me a beer Please.............. :beer: :confused:
If you have any difficulty negotiating the 12 steps feel free to call by the medical centre for advice.
Welcome aboard. :teeth:

MissTy
August 4th, 2005, 09:47 PM
i'd highly recommend Dr.Dingo... he's helped many.... not sure what his specialty is but i'm sure if nothing else you'll be driven to drink, and hey if that's not help, i don't know what is! :p

bowmedic
August 4th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Crispy's??? I don't remeber any crispies being exchanged. I know you were looking me over as an easy mark but you never got the chance to pull the trigger. LOL

MissTy
August 4th, 2005, 11:09 PM
i know... and i miss that! lol i miss the "easy mark" :wink: hehe see i left without the satisfaction of taking a crispy from you.... i've been left longing.... :eek:

Kelly Johnson
August 5th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Let's see here....
Oz, Tejas and I-da Hoe.....

Sounds like a looooong way for me to travel to snatch the coin :wink:

If I sold half my gear I could buy my own plane ( so sayeth the Mrs) :tongue:

Huntin4Elk
August 5th, 2005, 11:55 AM

:beer: :beer: :beer: Here are a few you my mutant friend.

Enjoy the ride!!! :D