PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Hunters WAKE UP

Victory357
November 4th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Any sportsman who doesn't get out and vote against Terry McAuliffe tomorrow deserves to be kicked off their hunt club. Its time to send a message to these holier-than-thou elitist washington types who have never stepped foot off the pavement in their entire lives. McAuliffe is a gun grabbing obamazombie who has personally pledged to bring Colorado-style gun grabbing to Virginia. And if you think archery hunting isn't also in the crosshairs of these intolerant big government jihadists, think again. Get out and vote and tell all your friends to do the same, or don't call yourself a sportsman.

highwaynorth
November 4th, 2013, 02:11 PM
He is just another Clint hack.

Bumpkin 95
November 4th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Agreed voting against that DB is the only reason i am leaving the wood tomorrow

Victory357
November 4th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Make sure you remind everyone you know. This could be an upset for McAuliffe. We just have to make it happen.

eyedoc
November 4th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Going to take a lot of voter turn out. McCauliffe has a double digit lead in most polls. Get out and vote.

Kstigall
November 4th, 2013, 02:53 PM
I can't say for whom I'll vote or advocate for anyone. But I can bring this thread back to the top!

WayBeau
November 4th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Unfortunately, the larger metropolitan areas, i.e. Richmond, Tidewater, NOVA, will probably win him the election. Let's just hope if he does win, that the General Assembly has the stones to push back when he starts firing off those agenda items.

And remember, I vote for Sarvis is just one less vote for Cucinelli. Sarvis isn't as bad as McAuliffe, but he's no friend of the sportsman.

Victory357
November 4th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Unfortunately, the larger metropolitan areas, i.e. Richmond, Tidewater, NOVA, will probably win him the election. Let's just hope if he does win, that the General Assembly has the stones to push back when he starts firing off those agenda items.

And remember, I vote for Sarvis is just one less vote for Cucinelli. Sarvis isn't as bad as McAuliffe, but he's no friend of the sportsman.

Exactly. I'm a libertarian-leaning conservative, but voting for a third party at this point is like handing the win to the dimwitcrats. Progressives have become such a cult religion that they never would consider deviating from the Democrat party; third parties only strip off a small percentage of conservative votes because conservatives are the only ones that are free thinking.

noahb2710
November 5th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Thanks for this post we need this! I'm from Chesapeake and do volunteer door knocking to take polls. Here it seems there's a little lead for Cuccinelli but I live in the mostly conservative, country part of Chesapeake

eyedoc
November 5th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Looks like McCauliffe has won the election...

VinceA
November 7th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Guess it is true you get the government you deserve. So Sad!

I can't talk, we have Owe Malley up here in MD.

Vince