PDA

View Full Version : infinite edge shots...help pls!

katelizanne
November 9th, 2013, 05:15 PM
i had a hunting friend put a new sight on my infinite edge, and i had the pro shop raise the weight for me
im trying to sight it in, i started at 10 yards, and i noticed something is wayyyy off.
i have been shooting 4 arrows 5 times, and i get the same outcome....first 2 shots out of the 4 are up high, the last 2 are low, and it happens every time
i really cant for the life of me figure out whats going on, bow is pretty new, i never paper tuned it, but i am figuring it has either got to be cam timing, stretched string, or the sight moving?
my form is proper, same anchor and everything, shooting 27 in 43 lbs
any input?

kerrye
November 9th, 2013, 10:06 PM
I started to ask a smart azz question like " you sure you're using the same pin on all the shots? " but that's not much help. Still, it's about the only thing that makes sense. Sight moving might account for it but it would be pretty strong coincidence for it to be that regular and I don't see cam timing or string stretch doing it either.

buckdoehunter
November 10th, 2013, 05:45 PM
try not shooting groups and aim at each of your 4 black dots

lazyhubby70
November 10th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Number your arrows. See if the same numbers go high or if its random. Top two arrows look level bottom two look like they are a little kicked. Maybe certain arrows deflecting and the other 2 are not.