PDA

View Full Version : What Model SD Card would be best for use with Video Game Camera?

LFM
November 11th, 2013, 02:30 PM
I now have a Moultrie M-880 that has video and wondering what SD Card will be best used for capturing Video? Seems that being Video the faster the transfer rate would be the best way to go but reading about how some SD Cards don't do what they was they will like the Sandisk Ultra 32 GB do transfer the image as fast as they say they do. And the Sandisk Extreme goes up some in price for a 32 GB Class 10 does it actually make much different when used in a Game Camera? Looking for one to use over a winter leaving the game camera out for 4 maybe 5 months in 30 second video mode. Just getting into video with a camera and was wondering which SD Card. Heard the class 10 transfer the video faster but only used the class 4 ones so far. Each brand sells for different price. Should I just go with the Sandisk standard blue class 32 gb? Any information capturing video is what I am looking for as to what is the differences ?Thanks,
LFM