November 25th, 2013, 03:15 AM
I'm new to archery for the most part...I shot a diamond core and liked it. Was thinking about purchasing it, but a little hesitant, with it being so late in the year and he 2014 coming out. Would you wait or go ahead and get something you liked? Also, will the price decrease if I wait (399, in the RTH package)?
November 27th, 2013, 02:47 AM
I just bought that bow the other day. It's a really nice bow. It shoots great and is super light. It's gonna be a joy to hunt with. My only complaint is the handle sux. And to me, that is the most important part of the bow. I had to customize the grip in order to be able to use it. I bought that bow because it had the specs I was lookin for. As far as buying or waiting goes..... only you know your needs when it comes to the proper tool for the task your lookin to do. If a current model meets all your needs I'd get it. You can always sell it if you want to for a newer one. But if you wait and the newer ones aren't good, then you are left with nothing. Sometimes newer isn't better. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!