PDA

View Full Version : Nothing new from Diamond?

boilerfarmer12
December 28th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Have owned a couple diamonds. Miss the black ice. Anyone know if they are gonna releas anything new for '14? Was kind of disappointed with their offerings last year. Infinite edge was a cool idea but the core was bleh.

redcarpet
December 29th, 2013, 11:43 AM
I talked to my buddy who owns a shop yesterday and he said they are supposed to have a replacement for the Outlaw. I bought a leftover Fugitive last winter and liked it but couldn't put up with the string serving rubbing the cam. I am interested in a new bow and Diamond, Bowtech, and Mathews will all get a look in 2014. I hope something comes up or I will still be shooting an 06 Tribby.

boilerfarmer12
December 29th, 2013, 01:07 PM
I talked to my buddy who owns a shop yesterday and he said they are supposed to have a replacement for the Outlaw. I bought a leftover Fugitive last winter and liked it but couldn't put up with the string serving rubbing the cam. I am interested in a new bow and Diamond, Bowtech, and Mathews will all get a look in 2014. I hope something comes up or I will still be shooting an 06 Tribby.

hope its over and above just replacing it.

deadduck357
December 30th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Would be nice to know if they were coming out with a new bow before I buy one here at the end of the year.

boilerfarmer12
January 6th, 2014, 12:42 PM
new for 2014 the Carbon Cure, single cam carbon knight.

http://www.diamondarchery.com/#/productBreakdown?r=products_pr oducts&i=56

Glenn58
January 6th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Nothing really exciting from Bowtech (Diamond) this year!
Looks like the wallet will stay a little on the fat side for 2014!!!

bukfever2
January 6th, 2014, 01:54 PM
new for 2014 the Carbon Cure, single cam carbon knight.

http://www.diamondarchery.com/#/productBreakdown?r=products_pr oducts&i=56

Should be good seller and it opens up the carbon riser to stores that can't sell BowTech. Bass Pro etc.
I'd say it was a good move on their part.

threetoe
January 6th, 2014, 02:06 PM
That Carbon Core looks great!!