PDA

View Full Version : Diamond DeadEye

bigt88
February 18th, 2014, 09:50 PM
I can only blame myself for not noticing sooner but This was my first bow and an impulse buy.
Has anyone ever heard of or seen a Diamond bow with a limb on upside down? Sorry I don't have any pics.
I was shooting new bows and decided to let the tech look over my Deadeye before I sell it. As soon as I opened the case he noticed it!! The tech said this is not the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time he has seen this. The bow was bought new in the box from a respected member on here who won the bow at a banquet. I trust his word that the bow was new and not tampered with. This bow has been looked at by techs at cabelas and another local shop that sells Diamonds and they never noticed. I shot the bow for 2 years like this.
I contacted Diamond via email and they immediately replied with there's nothing they can do since I'm not the original owner. I kind of caught some arrogance and lack of concern from them. I didn't ask for warranty work all I mentioned to them was that I was in the market for a Bowtech Experience and that any help from them is greatly appreciated.
Just wanted to share my experience and see if anyone else has seen anything like this.

deadduck357
February 18th, 2014, 10:36 PM
That's freaky. No, have never seen anything like that. A pic would be believable.

Glenn58
February 18th, 2014, 10:57 PM
PICS!!!
How is that even possible??????

bigt88
February 18th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Ill look through some of my Kill pics I should have the bow in one. If you look at any diamond bow the top view of the top limb will say diamond with the underneath side saying Deadeye or Outlaw etc. mine said Deadeye from the top view.

Huntinsker
February 18th, 2014, 11:46 PM
The only time I've seen it was when a guy had his limbs changed at another shop and then had some serious inconsistency problems. They put his bottom limb upside down. I couldn't believe it but then again I've seen a lot of ridiculous things come from "pro shops".