PDA

View Full Version : Diamond (Redhead Kronik XT)

Sullivanfire1
April 24th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Does anyone know what Diamond calls this bow if they were selling it instead of Bass Pro? I bought one slightly used and took it to Gander for tuning, measuring etc. Got it adjusted to 69# added 1-1/2" to the draw and I was driving arrows in a 2" group at 15 yards. Now that might not be great but I have not shot a bow since the Bear Whitetail Hunter...I think 1985 or 86!! This bow feels and shoots amazing, whisper quiet as well and I didn't break the bank to buy it. Did have to buy some 27-3/4" arrows though, those were not bad either Whitetails for $27. I know I will spend more on Gold Tips later after I shoot this thing some more, but good enough for now. I chose this bow over a Quest G5 Rogue and was torn.....until I shot it!!! If anyone has any info on this bow please let me know. Can't wait to get back after deer with a bow....just made my hunting season a little longer :) Thx

Razorbak
April 26th, 2014, 07:46 PM
diamond core or cabela's version is the instigater...basically same bow with some minor changes

Toxik
May 23rd, 2014, 02:36 AM
I think the Toxik is real close to the Outlaw ? I was told Diamon make bows for BPS & Cabelas using parts from different bows in their line. I picked one up at close out price last year, very happy with it all the bow I need for now.

deadduck357
May 23rd, 2014, 12:16 PM
The Kronik XT is a bow just made for Bass Pro Shop. It is no longer a bow offered by Diamond for sale otherwise. Basically a discontinued bow except at BPS. The Outlaw and Cabela's Regulator and Redhead Toxik XT are basically the same bows. The Outlaw was discontinued this year. The Redhead Blackout is very similar to the Outlaw as well with a little cosmetic differences in the riser.