Archery Talk Forum banner

New X-Ring VII.........

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Z-Rider 
#1 ·
........in the house! This bow is amazing. I've bought a few bows without ever testing them and been pretty lucky that I liked them. Did the same with this bow and I am blown away at how dead in hand it is, how quiet it is, and how fast it is. Bow is a 65# model set at 28". Came in a tad long at about 28-1/4" and feels pretty good. Stock strings are very well crafted and seem stable, only complaint is the colors. Dark green and black!!!! They clash with the camo and will be changed out shortly anyway but at least they are constructed well.

Bow has Outshine camo riser and black limbs. Fit and finish is perfect and beautiful! On par with my Elite's for sure. I really thought that the E35 I own was the one this year and it is a great bow in itself. I think the X-Ring is just a touch better.

I can say, if Xpedition stays the course they are on, I see a long and bright future for them. All I can say is keep doing what you are doing and don't try to get big to fast. Let the business come to you.

#4 ·
Just as solid as the E35 if not more so! I'm blown away with this bow, it easily moved into the #1 slot as of now. I can say if you like your 35, you will definitely like this rig. Quality and fit/finish is perfect. Camo looks amazing, strings are solid just not the best colors for the bow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.