PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Edge $249 new at Bargain Cave.... should I?

BePrepared
August 26th, 2014, 03:47 PM
I broke my wrist very badly years ago, and haven't been able to use a bow since then. Now I'm considering getting back into shooting.

For 249, Cabelas has the infinite edge with quiver, whisker biscuit, sight, etc. Is this bow suitable for an adult? The specs certainly appear to be, but I have no experience with it

I'm also male, 6 foot tall and 190lbs

Glenn58
August 26th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Lots of adults shoot it. I have a friend who just got started and was shooting 3D with it last Sunday. If nothing else for that price it would make a backup bow if you move on to something nicer.

handirifle
August 26th, 2014, 10:24 PM
The ONLY thing I would be concerned with, at your size MIGHT be draw length. The IE is limited to 30", but if your draw is 30" or less you should be golden.

Koutdoortech
August 30th, 2014, 11:01 PM
And Bargain Cave stuff is there for a reason... it almost always has something wrong with it. They dont allow returns either. Be careful.

Cgavoni
September 1st, 2014, 12:38 AM
I currently have the Infinite Edge and love it. I did upgrade all the accessories on it except for the quiver, and added a stabilizer and limb savers. It shoots great and don't really plan on upgrading to a different one anytime soon. No need to in my opinion. Plus at $249, it is a great price. I picked mine up for $349 at Dick's Sporting Goods.

Drewboy22
September 1st, 2014, 03:58 PM
And Bargain Cave stuff is there for a reason... it almost always has something wrong with it. They dont allow returns either. Be careful.

This!! I would be cautious of the cave!

thebeard
September 4th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Did you pull the trigger on it?