PDA

View Full Version : bow/deer hunt videos,,,,good ones?

Alan in GA
October 28th, 2005, 05:35 AM
.....seems I can only occasionally catch a good archery/deer/elk hunt on the TV [Saturday or Sunday],,but would like to watch more.
Anyone reccommend a REALLY GOOD archery deer or elk video?
thanks, [also, maybe where to buy or order it].
Alan in GA

DanReid
October 28th, 2005, 06:03 AM
Hunter Specialties "Primetime Bucks" is fun & well photographed. :thumbs_up

slinger09
October 28th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Realtree's new Monster Bulls is real good.

Huskers05
October 28th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Muzzy makes a series called Bad to the Bone Bucks. All bowhunts all muzzy's. Several midwest hunts (which I prefer), some TX, a few east coast, and canada. Very good hunts include: Michael Waddell, Tom Miranda, Roger Raglin, Jesse and Ginger Moorehead and several other celeb pro staffers. My favorite video series. Wal-mart sells them or get a free catalog at www.keystonecountrystore.com

Flix
October 28th, 2005, 10:34 AM
:thumbs_up "The Truth" series by Primos . . . ROCKS!

Dude608
October 28th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Type in a search for slunger hollow vidioes I have the first two Hunting Ohio whitails is awesome. Primetime 9 is good

Buckeye Buck
October 28th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Any video with the Drurys! They have some video and information.

abssprint
October 28th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Can't go wrong with Drury or Slunger Hollow vidoes.. :thumbs_up

SoreLoser
October 28th, 2005, 12:39 PM
IMO there is no better videos out there better than the Drury Outdoor videos... Any of there videos top anything that I have seen in a long time..

jeffmiller
October 28th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Gary Bogner's Passport series of videos are really good. They are more documentary style films, but there is some great hunting, for a variety of game all over the world.

daspope
October 28th, 2005, 01:55 PM
whitetail ambush 2 is good, but isnt 100% archery, but the majority is w/ a bow.

Primos truth movies are good too.

Blankenship
October 28th, 2005, 04:28 PM
my favorite are the drury outdoors videos.

slunger1
October 28th, 2005, 04:59 PM
You can go to www.slungerhollow.com to watch our video trailers and purchase our videos. I would like to thank the guys that mentioned Slunger Hollow, we really appreciate the kind words and we are currently busting our a---- working on video 3. The name will be changed to Fair Chase Whitetails to go along with our TV show, "Fair Chase Encounters". Good luck to all and shoot straight.

GottaBustaBuck
October 28th, 2005, 05:09 PM
i like realtree with mike waddle. he bust some big old stud bucks. buckmasters rocks too.

Dthbyhoyt
October 28th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Slunger Hollow
Drury Outdoors
Primetime HS
Primos Bowhunting
Severe Whitetail Disorders ( Archers Choice )
Xtreme Whitetails

all of the above are AWSOME :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up