PDA

View Full Version : Eastern turkey

Toxophilite Phi
November 9th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Willing to swap an eastern turkey hunt for a deer hunt in Kentucky, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Missouri, or Iowa. Have plenty of land to hunt for trophy longbeards. Will also provide lodging. Also will offer striper fishing.

bowmanhunter
November 15th, 2005, 04:36 AM
My wife has relatives all over the Rogersville area. Small world. Her uncle is a preacher there right between Rogersville and Kingston. Your welcome in Ohio anytime. I love them longbeards!!!

DJ

Toxophilite Phi
November 15th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Bowmanhunter,

Where bouts in Ohio are you? Who is your wife? I probabably know her family. If you like them longbeards ,this is a good place to hunt them. Maybe we can work something out.

bowmanhunter
November 15th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Jerry Webb, he owns Allstate Insurance and is now Pastor of a church there. Judy and GW Ward, and Teddy Webb who is the Pastor of Grassy Creek Church. We were just down there not too long ago. We try to make it twice a year. I live in northern Ohio, up by Cedar Point. I have some great spots to hunt some deer. Not too many turkey but alot of deer.I also have some land in Pike County, Ohio. Which is closer to you. I can't promise you'd kill a monster, but I guarantee we'd have a good hunt. You'd be more than welcome.

DJ