PDA

View Full Version : I recieved some very sad news today :(

grandpawrichard
February 23rd, 2006, 06:07 PM
My day was ruined today when I recieved a Private Message from Hunterdad. The news is so bad and terrible that I just can not get my fingers to type the words, so I will just post a copy of the message:

Hello Dick, just wanted you to know that archerynetwork family lost a great guy (Wisconbow) Steve Venn, he took his life on Tuesday, so if you want to put up a thread ,That would be great, I lost a great friend and a shooting partner, Thanks Ken (Hunterdad)

Wisconbow was a member and contributor to this site and to Mutantville, so I figured that you all would appreciate me passing on the sad and tragic news. :( Would you all please join me in a moment of silence and prayer for Steve and his family? :(:cry: May God Forgive him for taking his life and take him into heaven, so that he can Rest in Peace and Hapiness!

I will really miss Steve because he and I had developed a pretty decent friendship in the past few months.:(:cry: I always enjoyed reading his posts and the Private messages that he would send to me. :)

May God Have Mercy on your soul Steve and may you find Peace and Happiness by sitting with God in Heaven! I'll miss you Buddy! :sad: :cry:

Dick

Tenspot
February 23rd, 2006, 06:10 PM
Man that is sad news Dick. I wish his family, relatives, and friends the best possible comforts in this time. It really does kind of take the wind right from the sails.

Huntin4Elk
February 23rd, 2006, 06:11 PM
:cry: That is terrible news.

A moment of silence and prayers sent. :cry:

Huntin4Elk
February 23rd, 2006, 06:14 PM
I am really torn up over this. I remember all of his posts............he was a good man. :cry: This is very very sad.:cry:

Don K.
February 23rd, 2006, 06:15 PM
Prayers sent for Steve and his family, I can not even imagine what they are going through.

Don

supernova
February 23rd, 2006, 06:19 PM
OMG - I have had many personal conversations with him. We were planning on getting together last month but it did not work out.

This is very upsetting news.:cry:

tedlebo
February 23rd, 2006, 06:28 PM
This is just awful news. I send my deepest concolences and prayers to his friends and family.

Ted

jamestheron
February 23rd, 2006, 06:31 PM
very sad prayers sent

RecordKeeper
February 23rd, 2006, 06:34 PM
Words are inadequate to express my sorrow.....this is so sad. I enjoyed his posts.

grandpawrichard
February 23rd, 2006, 06:51 PM
Over at archerynetwork.com some of the people have suggested that we donate whatever we feel we can afford or what we deem appropriate to Steve's family to helpout with expenses and to show his family that he was well respected in the archery community. Hunterdad has graciously accepted the role of collecting and to handle the gift to Steve's Family. Here is his address:

Send to: Ken Ruples
576 Russell st.
Fond du Lac Wi. 54935

Just a thought. :)

Dick

BDHUNTR
February 23rd, 2006, 06:52 PM
Isn't this the second AT'er to take his life in the past few weeks? I hope this is not a portent of things to come.

Prayers and condolences sent....

KPinNC
February 23rd, 2006, 06:53 PM
My day was ruined today when I recieved a Private Message from Hunterdad. The news is so bad and terrible that I just can not get my fingers to type the words, so I will just post a copy of the message:

Wisconbow was a member and contributor to this site and to Mutantville, so I figured that you all would appreciate me passing on the sad and tragic news. :( Would you all please join me in a moment of silence and prayer for Steve and his family? :(:cry: May God Forgive him for taking his life and take him into heaven, so that he can Rest in Peace and Hapiness!

I will really miss Steve because he and I had developed a pretty decent friendship in the past few months.:(:cry: I always enjoyed reading his posts and the Private messages that he would send to me. :)

May God Have Mercy on your soul Steve and may you find Peace and Happiness by sitting with God in Heaven! I'll miss you Buddy! :sad: :cry:

Dick

I have no words of my own, so I'll just say this.........

"Create in me a pure heart,O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10

"From everlasting to everlasting YOU are God." Psalm 90:2

May the comforting hand of our Lord and Saviour surround all those who knew this child of God:) ... words cannot touch the pain we feel right now:cry: ....only the peace from our Heavenly Father can provide a refuge:)

May His peace which passes all understanding Guide each of us and direct our thoughts and actions...........always:)

So many more tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones.......

Sooner Girl
February 23rd, 2006, 07:01 PM
Prayers Sent for him and his Family..:cry:

pinshooter
February 23rd, 2006, 07:03 PM
I have never talked to him but this is sad. I will pray for his family.

RCHRE
February 23rd, 2006, 07:15 PM
Steve was a great friend of mine and archery partner, he will be missed very very much.

There will be a memorial fund at his church in Rosendale if anybody is interested. The church is, Peace Lutheran Church 124 S Main Rosendale. WI. 54974

sagecreek
February 23rd, 2006, 07:15 PM
So sorry. :cry:

RxBowhunter
February 23rd, 2006, 07:23 PM
This is very sad news. Wende and I are just staring at the screen in shock.:cry:

Prayers go out to the Family and friends of Steve.:cry:

crhye250r
February 23rd, 2006, 07:28 PM
I never met the gentlemen, but I have dealt with the suicide of a friend, and my deepest condolences go out to the family and all of his friends, both at home, and here at archerytalk.

If anyone needs anything, shoot me a PM, and I will do everything in my power to help.

Clay

IGluIt4U
February 23rd, 2006, 07:50 PM
:eek: Just checked in and this is the first thread I saw.. I am shocked... Steve seemed like a great guy, loved his posts and he was active in another game board we have been working on.... can't believe it.....

My prayers and best wishes to his family go out for sure...... I will make a contribution to Archerdad for sure......

God Bless and take care of you Steve. :cry:

Raider2000
February 23rd, 2006, 08:04 PM
Man that is just terrible, to have a friend like him go away like that :cry:
I've had that happen once down home, ha had a party with all of us friends & everything seamed OK but then it happened.... :cry:

Steve: You will be missed.. :(

I will truely pray for his family....

Huntin4Elk
February 23rd, 2006, 08:06 PM
I am just in tears. :cry: He was a part of our family here. I wish he would have confided in us his problems. This is not right. I just don't understand. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

REDHDCHARM
February 23rd, 2006, 08:11 PM
I am so very sorry. This kind of sorrow runs deep and I'm sure devastating for his family and friends.

I send prayers to his family and friends for guidance and particularly for strength at this time.

Will definitely send donation to hunterdad for family.

Rest in peace Steve!

supernova
February 23rd, 2006, 08:18 PM
I am just in tears. :cry: He was a part of our family here. I wish he would have confided in us his problems. This is not right. I just don't understand. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
You and me both. I was just looking over the last e-mail I got from him....He was complaining that he didn't recieve his NFAA membership card yet. He was looking forward to attending the local tournaments...I didn't see this coming.:cry:

sddeer
February 23rd, 2006, 08:26 PM
prayers have been sent!

adamsdwa
February 23rd, 2006, 08:31 PM
Man what I shock - been lurking a while and recently registered.

Just last week I received a Merlin Max 3000 I bought from him via AT. Super guy to deal with - never would have expected.

God bless his family and friends......

KPinNC
February 23rd, 2006, 08:53 PM
"I PRAY THAT I MAY care enough, to love enough, to share enough, to let others become what they can be."

John O'Brien

"I never knew a child of GOd being bankrupted by His benevolence. What e keep we may lose, but what we give to Christ we are sure to keep.

T.L. Cuyler

"The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world."

William Ross Wallace

"To get rid of an enemy, one must love him." Leo Tolstoy

"How precious it is Lord, to realize that you ar thinking about me constantly...... Psalm 139: 17

O Lord, please don;t ever let me think that I can stand by myself and not need You. Amen:) .

Tim Roberts
February 23rd, 2006, 09:06 PM
That is sad news. :cry: My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Staceyfb
February 23rd, 2006, 09:10 PM
I cannot believe it. Have a hda few conversations with Steve myself. Never even had an inkiling that this was coming. He was always upbeat to talk to him.

Prayers for his family. They are all in our thoughts.
I am speechless......

Tam and Nova, I am there with ya, never saw this coming. Not one for tears, but this has me choked up.:cry:

southerngirl
February 23rd, 2006, 09:16 PM
I am so shocked to read this:cry: . Just to tell you how great Steve was, he gave me a 50? gallon fish tank for the cost of shipping it. I talked to him on the phone a couple times, he seemed so nice. Always talking about his bad knee, wife, and the dogs, the great dane was teething and literally eating the molding off the windows:eek:
I will miss him around here, as will many others

2005Ultramag
February 23rd, 2006, 09:17 PM
<Speechless>

MissTy
February 23rd, 2006, 10:57 PM
:cry:

Txfirefighter
February 23rd, 2006, 11:04 PM
My prayers and thoughts are with Steves family.Its so sad to leave life so early.:cry: :sad:

rembrandt
February 23rd, 2006, 11:49 PM
Thats really trajic and very sad. I pray that God will have mercy on him and take him to His bosum.

imanut2
February 24th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Like all here....I was shocked when I heard this news...have pmd and email Steve....never did he show how much he must have been hurting inside...to leave behind his family and friends who truly loved him for who he was...

....and I know that any one of us would have done whatever we could to help him if we knew...but none of us knew...it was completely unexpected...folks...don't blame yourselves for not being able to help him...I doubt any of us could have imagined what was going to happen...

....and that's how life goes sometimes...it's not always pretty...and sometimes...there is simply nothing we can do about certain situations...it's toughest, in these unexpected situations, for those left behind...wondering 'What if?' or "Why?"..I know...I've been left behind three times...it's never easy...second guessing ourselves only makes it harder...

Steve...wherever you are...I am praying for you and your family and friends...God Bless you all....Ray :cry:

The X Moves
February 24th, 2006, 12:32 AM
I'm in total disbelief and shock over this. Was just "talking" with Steve via PM's last week about Merlin bows. He was a wonderful human being and it truly feels like a brother's been lost.

He had just posted a fletching tool that was collecting dust on his shelves that he was going to give away as long as whoever got it, would use it and then give it away to someone else. That post was on this last Monday on archerynetwork.com the day before he took his life on Tuesday.

This all feels so wrong. Just absolutely no warning signs at all .....

Be at peace, Steve. We'll all miss you. Prayers to your family.

Tom

Kitsap
February 24th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Sad to hear..... I'd never talked with Steve but, unfortunately I have seen this several times before. This is the season for it. I also feel for all of those whom I know are out there who just haven't quite gotten that far yet......

PS: For those of you who are feeling really down...... turn on all of your lights. It makes a difference.

Fletch Helical
February 24th, 2006, 02:15 AM
Sad news to hear....thoughts go out to his family and those who were close with him.

arrowhead300
February 24th, 2006, 03:02 AM
i don't really know what to say except, how sad. my prayers go out to his friends and family

Oxford
February 24th, 2006, 03:35 AM
That is so sad.

Here is his last post from just a few days ago. It looks like he was excited about life and very happy. Man, I wish he had reached out to us. I think we could have helped

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showpost.php?p=2348384&postcount=11

His tagline is telling:

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

I hope he has found peace in a heaven full of puppies.

RIP Steve.

OX

MerlinApexDylan
February 24th, 2006, 03:46 AM
I so sorry for such a great and tragic loss. He was a great poster on AT. I can remember reading his posts and perhaps even conversing. He seemed to me a very great man. My sympathy and all of my best wishes to his family in the future. May his spirit live on in those who were his close friends and family.

Dylan

Tommy Chumley
February 24th, 2006, 03:52 AM
Take it from someone who has experienced this first hand, the people who need our help the most are often the ones who hide it the best. The pain his family is feeling right now is unimaginable and I offer my most sincere condolences to them. I hope that they can find peace and understand that what happened was not their fault that whatever "demons" were haunting Steve can no longer harm him. I pray that God will grant Steve And his loved ones peace.

RIP Steve

Mr. October
February 24th, 2006, 08:20 AM
May God, and his family and friends forgive him. My most sincere prayers go out to Steve and his family. :cry:

BDHUNTR
February 24th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Take it from someone who has experienced this first hand, the people who need our help the most are often the ones who hide it the best. The pain his family is feeling right now is unimaginable and I offer my most sincere condolences to them. I hope that they can find peace and understand that what happened was not their fault that whatever "demons" were haunting Steve can no longer harm him. I pray that God will grant Steve And his loved ones peace.

RIP Steve

This has to be a true statement. Other than excruciating pain from a terminal illness, I cannot fathom how one can take their own life, no matter how bad things may seem at the time. I myself am scared to death of dying (no pun intended, I really am). But people do, and they are the ones who seem to hide it best. Most people who claim they are going to commit suicide never do-they are merely crying out for help. The ones that actually do it seem to have lost the ability to cry out for help, and that is a shame.

I hope he has found the peace that he evidentally was searching for....

bang250
February 24th, 2006, 09:19 AM
:cry:

Obsession
February 24th, 2006, 10:57 AM
OMG :cry: He has written me a few times and I never knew his life was in danger :cry:

Jerry/NJ
February 24th, 2006, 11:57 AM
OMG......:eek: :cry:

Easykeeper
February 24th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Very sad news. I had a couple of nice PM conversations with him, seemed like a great guy. I hope he found peace...

2500HD
February 24th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Very sad news indeed. I had a close friend take his own life in front of his mother, wife and 1yr old son (it was his 1yr birthday) five years ago and know a little of what the family is going through. I wish them the best.

Suicide = A permanent solution to a temporary problem!:sad::mad:

Team Hoyt PA
February 24th, 2006, 12:44 PM
sorry to hear about this.:cry:

REDHDCHARM
February 24th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Even though I have posted on this thread. I am putting on a post I made in the other thread about this tragic event. I feel very strong about it. Maybe it will help those that feel like they just didn't know and feel so bad.

So here it is:

I cry each time I read this thread, as I'm sure we all do.

I think we all have been touched by this with the delicacy that life can hold.

And that everyone feels "if only" I had known. Therein lies the tricky part.
Sadly from too many experiences with this same thing, I know that many times people "cover up" (and quite well) what is actually going on in their hearts, mind and soul. Even though they may seem perfectly lucid and rational to you. They keep it buried deep inside. Trust me....you will not always recognize it! So please, do not berate yourself.

So as I also beseech anyone, at any time to please contact me or any of the family here on AT. We are always here for each other. No matter what trials and tribulations, big or small........just open yourself and ask for help. We will do anything and everything in our power.
And that may include taking you by the hand directly and guiding you to a professional, who is better equipped to give that kind of help and guidance.

BUT
We will always give you much love, support, a lending hand, a open ear and caring heart and open arms to hold and comfort you!

All I can say is: Take our hand, it is always there and open for you!

God Bless!!!

tedlebo
February 24th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Even though I have posted on this thread. I am putting on a post I made in the other thread about this tragic event. I feel very strong about it. Maybe it will help those that feel like they just didn't know and feel so bad.

So here it is:

I cry each time I read this thread, as I'm sure we all do.

I think we all have been touched by this with the delicacy that life can hold.

And that everyone feels "if only" I had known. Therein lies the tricky part.
Sadly from too many experiences with this same thing, I know that many times people "cover up" (and quite well) what is actually going on in their hearts, mind and soul. Even though they may seem perfectly lucid and rational to you. They keep it buried deep inside. Trust me....you will not always recognize it! So please, do not berate yourself.

So as I also beseech anyone, at any time to please contact me or any of the family here on AT. We are always here for each other. No matter what trials and tribulations, big or small........just open yourself and ask for help. We will do anything and everything in our power.
And that may include taking you by the hand directly and guiding you to a professional, who is better equipped to give that kind of help and guidance.

BUT
We will always give you much love, support, a lending hand, a open ear and caring heart and open arms to hold and comfort you!

All I can say is: Take our hand, it is always there and open for you!

God Bless!!!

Charm, you have it exactly right. The most common expression we hear after something like this is, "If only I had known." Take it from me, most people who are seriously contemplating this act do not talk about it. This is a very personal thing, and the sick thing about mental illness, is that THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE. Believe me, I have been there. I had come so close as having the date marked on the calendar, and was making my final plans. NO one knew. And it made perfect sense to me. The only saving thing is that my primary care doc is a very astute woman who knew something was very wrong. She literally took me by the hand one day, and personally walked me over to the psych building for an immediate consult. I left that day with some anti-depressants and a follow-up appointment for the following week. That was eight years ago, and I was exactly a month away from the planned date. Since then, I have come a long way and my therapy sessions now are simply once a month, instead of twice a week. I have been able to watch my sons two year old turn into a very lovely ten year old girl, I have my daughter's two beautiful little girls to love and hold that I never would have seen.

The point is, if you read what I say, and think you are feeling the same way, please, please, contact me, or another member here, or anyone you can and get the help you need. And also please consider what this will do to your loved ones left behind. After the terrible grief comes a terrible anger. This I also know, my grandfather was a suicide. And know this also, suicide leaves a family legacy. The child, or grandchild of a suicide is often in later years a suicide also.

Ted

STSmansdaughter
February 24th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Isn't this the second AT'er to take his life in the past few weeks? I hope this is not a portent of things to come.

Prayers and condolences sent....Yes it is the second one in two weeks. :cry: Shootsabowtech and now wisconbow.I hope that is the end of these sad occurances for a while. :sad:

danimal7802
February 24th, 2006, 01:38 PM
this is a terrible deal for everyone associated....

i have been through this four times (witnessed it once):cry: with people close to me and it never gets any easier to take. all we can do is pray for his family and hope that he is forgiven for this act. families are torn apart by this and sometimes never mended.

it is a sad act of selfishness IMO.

fishingal
February 24th, 2006, 02:00 PM
God have mercy on his soul!
Life will be forever different for everyone!
Let them hear our prayers and feel God's presence!

BDHUNTR
February 24th, 2006, 02:07 PM
FG, I would like to say welcome back, and I'm sorry your first post is under such unhappy circumstances.

We need your humor to make us feel better.

fishingal
February 24th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Thank you....I needed to be here for Steve! I posted this at the memorial but decided that it should be posted here as well.....

While it is wonderful to know that so many care and want to put out a hand to those in need.....what everyone needs to understand is that the ones that are most desperate, most lost, most alone, will never show a warning sign! Yes, it is very scary but it is true. More than likely family members do not even see something like this coming.

I am sure that Steve knew how much people care but felt that there was no other choice for him. Sometimes caring people just are not enough. Sometimes people feel alone in a crowded room, alone with family, alone in life, but never show it. Very few times when suicide is being contemplated will anyone even know the thoughts are there and all too often they find out one second too late. IMO

As much as everyone would like to help others, there is a line for most...that people will not cross. Most will not tell anyone their deepest darkest fears. Think about yourself, can you see yourself confiding in someone right this minute, your deepest darkest fears and trusting that they will keep those things as sacred as you do? Probably, not. Do you fear they would look at you in a different light, if they truly knew some of your thoughts? Most people would answer yes. Society today does not make it "ok" to be who we are. You must fit a mold of some sort, should I say this, should I ask that, is what I wear ok, will they think I'm crazy? When you add all of this to a person who is so desperate for help, will they confide in someone, the answer is simply NO, in most cases.

So, this being said, what can we do? We can quite simply be who we "truly" are. Ask yourself each day before you go to sleep,

"Did I make a difference for someone today",

"Could I have touched someone today and chose not to because I
didn't "have time"?"

"Did I listen the best I could have today?"

"Did I hear what they truly wanted me to hear or what I wanted to hear?"

And most importantly,

"Do the people I love, know that I love them?
unconditionally without borders, love them? That they are the reasons I do
what I do everyday?"

When you can answer yes to each of these questions, IMO, you have done your best at reaching people for that day. If you didn't, work on it for tomorrow.

Beyond that, pray for all! I doubt that there is one person that has not touched your life that couldn't use our prayers! Especially if they seem like they "have it all"...those are usually the people who need the prayers the most and won't ask for them!

Our family will definately send a contribution....in the mean time all we can do is pray. We will also send cards from time to time to the family for it is not only now that they need support...it will be for the rest of their lives!

God Bless!
Wende

Staceyfb
February 24th, 2006, 02:12 PM
If ya can away for the time.

Posted February 24, 2006

Stephen J. Venn

Stephen J. Venn, 41, of Rosendale, passed away Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2006, at his home.

He was born on Aug. 20, 1964, in Chicago Heights, Ill., a son of Richard and Phyllis Venn.

Stephen graduated from high school in Memphis, Tenn., and served six years in the U.S. Navy.

On May 17, 1997, he married Rebecca J. Westphal.

He had worked at Bluemke's Inc., as a store manager, and he had been an electrician at both Chiquita Processed Foods and Alto Dairy. Most recently, he had a prospering e-bay business. He enjoyed archery, hunting, playing his bass and spending time with his dogs, family and good friends.

Steve was a member of Peace Lutheran Church, Rosendale.

He is survived by his wife, Rebecca Venn; his mother, Phyllis Nystrom of Memphis, Tenn.; two children, Collin and Taylor of Racine; two brothers, Richard Venn of Eau Claire and Daniel Venn of Houston, Texas; two sisters, Elizabeth Portilia of Kenosha and Mary Jo Lueptow of Port Washington.

He was preceded in death by his father in 1975.

# Services: A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 25, 2006, at Peace Lutheran Church, 124 S. Main St., Rosendale, with the Rev. Charles Thompson officiating.

# Visitation: Visitation will be from noon until the time of services on Saturday, Feb. 25, 2006, at the church.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be directed to Peace Lutheran Church or Green Lake Area Animal Shelter.

Mach Funeral Chapel is serving the family.

Africanbowhunter
February 24th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Word fails at times like this. So many questions, so few answers.

It makes us feel so helpless when someone close leaves and doesn't ask for help or even want to talk about it. Most seems to be planned.

One of my best buddies a Professional hunter in Africa was killed in a one car wreck at 3 AM Him mom found a detailed list of thing for her to do including burning all his photos & records etc.

He did this when I was back here in the USA at the Shot Show. I still wonder to this day if he would have done it had I been around for him to come over and take about things.

What can we do for the family?

So sorry and so Sad

Tink

T-LaBee
February 24th, 2006, 07:57 PM
I have never had any contact with Steve, and did not even know he exsisted, and my heart is heavy. I have read most of his posts, and a lot of what has been written, and I wish I had known him. He sounded like he was a great guy. I will pray that God will give strength to his family, and have mercy on his soul.
Tom

steve-o
February 24th, 2006, 08:22 PM
We never really know what someone is going through, so don't pass judgement, right now his family needs our prayers and strength to get them through.
Life is to short.
AND, if anyone out there is contemplating suicide, please, please pm me or someone else out there and let us help you through this time.
My prayers are with his family right now.
steve

monty53
February 24th, 2006, 08:35 PM
May God have mercy!....:cry:

The Albino Archer!
February 24th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Tam and Nova, I am there with ya, never saw this coming. Not one for tears, but this has me choked up.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Talked to him last week, didn't see him at the local tourny, but didn't think much about it either, ya know stuff happens, ya get busy, whatever, I shoulda done something, I shoulda looked, or called, or something, never saw it comming, just happy ya know. Godspeed to doggy heaven man.:grouphug:

Huntin4Elk
February 24th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Tam and Nova, I am there with ya, never saw this coming. Not one for tears, but this has me choked up.:cry:

Talked to him last week, didn't see him at the local tourny, but didn't think much about it either, ya know stuff happens, ya get busy, whatever, I shoulda done something, I shoulda looked, or called, or something, never saw it comming, just happy ya know. Godspeed to doggy heaven man.:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

He obviously didn't want you to see it coming. Don't beat yourself up. We were all here and he didn't take advantage of us. That hurts like hell but is the truth.

May God have mercy on his soul.

And may God help us Mutants who are left behind hurt and heartbroken to deal with his choice.

:( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nocalhonker
February 24th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Well said fishgal!!! Nocalhonker

Colin Giersberg
February 24th, 2006, 11:16 PM
While I never had the pleasure of knowing him, I am saddened by his death.
I'm not sure of what to say, other than may he rest in peace. His family has my sympathy for their loss.

Skeptic
February 24th, 2006, 11:27 PM
I did not know him but it's obvious he's touched a lot of other peoples lives. My prayers and thoughts are with all of you and his family and friends.

1DX
February 25th, 2006, 02:41 AM
I did not know him at all..But if some thing l ike that had happend to some one I was tight with..The Next shoot to out that came around I would want to have that ase a reminder of that person..Sucks whean some thing like that goes down:mad:

firestorm9mm
February 25th, 2006, 05:15 PM
prayers sent for the family I know first hand what they are going through if you need anything pm me.

Kelsnore
February 25th, 2006, 07:44 PM
I thought he posted here just a few days ago! He sounded pretty up then! What could have turned so sour! I feel for his family and friends! :sad:

nyhunter17
February 25th, 2006, 07:57 PM
throught the time i knew him, i had become pretty good friends with me, he helped me with several problems i had, i will never forget his pms i received, but be sure he is hangin with the great archers of the past up there now

Greg :cry: