PDA

View Full Version : WOOOOOOOO we're back.......

RCL
April 2nd, 2006, 12:09 AM
:darkbeer: :RockOn: :banana: :RockOn: :banana: :RockOn: :banana: :RockOn: :banana: :RockOn: :banana: :RockOn: :banana: :RockOn: :beer:

RecordKeeper
April 2nd, 2006, 12:13 AM
It's good to be home!:)

:darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer:

southerngirl
April 2nd, 2006, 12:13 AM
About Time!!
Not Funny

Don K.
April 2nd, 2006, 12:15 AM
What happend to mutantville every time I logged on it said there was a virus

Sooner Girl
April 2nd, 2006, 12:18 AM
Thank You!!!!! Thank You!!!!! Thank You!!!!...:wink:

Bellows1
April 2nd, 2006, 12:18 AM
I suspect foul play.

BHNTR1
April 2nd, 2006, 12:21 AM
Ox your Ars is mine.................This type of withdrawal is not acceptable.:mg:

Raider2000
April 2nd, 2006, 12:26 AM
Ox your Ars is mine.................This type of withdrawal is not acceptable.:mg:

here here...

at first I thought there was something wrong with me... :eek:

Oxford
April 2nd, 2006, 12:47 AM
:moviecorn:

scooby3xs
April 2nd, 2006, 12:49 AM
Nah he was too busy playing his drums to hear us screaming for help!

Don't do that again!!!!! :cry:

~Scoobs~

BHNTR1
April 2nd, 2006, 03:11 AM
:moviecorn:

Yea well my dude is cooler than your dude......................

Africanbowhunter
April 2nd, 2006, 04:11 AM
We gotcha

I got them on the Bowhunting Section too 420 views in one day Awesome!

:eek:

Tink

tedlebo
April 2nd, 2006, 07:27 AM
We Were Not Amused!!!!

steve-o
April 2nd, 2006, 08:10 AM
Ox, you got my I.T. department here at work really pissed at me right now, the whole system did a virus scan after that.......still funny though.

IGluIt4U
April 2nd, 2006, 08:54 AM
:darkbeer: :RockOn: :banana: :RockOn: :banana: :RockOn: :banana: :RockOn: :banana: :RockOn: :banana: :beer:
Man.. my hat is off to the CB corps.....:thumb:.... brand new 6 lane hiway into MV, just as promised last nite!!!

Way to go men!! :darkbeer: is on me for the SeaBees today!! :wink:

RCL
April 2nd, 2006, 09:07 AM
Yes Sir, no stopping us the next time, 6 lane blacktop right into the heart of Gen-Pop.
They're still confused over there with jwbagm's "Best bow you never shot" thread.:ROFLMAO:

IGluIt4U
April 2nd, 2006, 09:14 AM
Yes Sir, no stopping us the next time, 6 lane blacktop right into the heart of Gen-Pop.
They're still confused over there with jwbagm's "Best bow you never shot" thread.:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:... yea, and make it a toll free hiway too...:lol:

Ya know, it was actually kind of fun in the genpop last nite.. I think I got to pay them a visit more often!!! :lol:

heathshayne
April 2nd, 2006, 10:22 AM
So where did everyone go?? Did you visit the gen .pop??:wink:

IGluIt4U
April 2nd, 2006, 12:37 PM
Oh yea... we still got a thread on the first page over there too.!!! :chortle:

It was actually kind of fun.... Think I'll visit there more often...:lol: :eek:

BugZ
April 2nd, 2006, 12:49 PM

I went out and drank :beer: :beer: :beer: with family.

I am sure that gen pop didn't find mutantville closed as a funny joke since many went over there to create a little havoc. :) :smile: :shade:

TravisinWV
April 2nd, 2006, 03:42 PM
So wait a minute, none of that was real! OX how in the world did you do that?
last night I was done in the BH showcase and decided to come over to M-ville and lurk around. right when I got to M-ville, an alert popped up saying a virus was contained to my browser! my wife flipped on me and said see what spending all your free time on AT gets you, a crashed computer!! That was way to awesome there guys! I think I just mutated!! you owe me though for the unit flipping on me!!:darkbeer: :darkbeer::darkbeer:

RCL
April 2nd, 2006, 08:35 PM
last night I was done in the BH showcase and decided to come over to M-ville and lurk around. right when I got to M-ville, an alert popped up saying a virus was contained to my browser! my wife flipped on me and said see what spending all your free time on AT gets you, a crashed computer!! That was way to awesome there guys! I think I just mutated!! you owe me though for the unit flipping on me!!:darkbeer: :darkbeer::darkbeer:

General, I think we have a new recruit! :darkbeer:

IGluIt4U
April 2nd, 2006, 08:51 PM
:ROFLMAO:.. yea, wonder how many actually ran a virus scan, or even worse..... :chortle: :darkbeer: :lol:

Huntin4Elk
April 2nd, 2006, 08:54 PM
:ROFLMAO:.. yea, wonder how many actually ran a virus scan, or even worse..... :chortle: :darkbeer: :lol:

:embara: I did.............but I really did have a virus. :embara:

IGluIt4U
April 2nd, 2006, 08:57 PM
well, I'm sure you weren't alone darlin.... at least with running it... sure a lot of people did....:wink: :darkbeer: :D

rogbo
April 2nd, 2006, 09:22 PM

Me too. I got hit twice in the last 24 hours with a Trojan (No not THAT kind of Trojan!!!) :chimpeep:

TravisinWV
April 2nd, 2006, 11:04 PM

yeah I wasn't gonna mention that I went as far as running a scan also:embara: :confused:did I mention that I like it here? I really likey!!

Huntin4Elk
April 2nd, 2006, 11:13 PM
yeah I wasn't gonna mention that I went as far as running a scan also:embara: :confused:did I mention that I like it here? I really likey!!

What's not to like??? :noidea:

:welcome: to Mutantville.....where the sun always shines and the beer flows like wine.

:D :D :D
:darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer: