PDA

View Full Version : SPECTRE is pleased to announce..........

SPECTRE
April 10th, 2006, 10:28 PM
I just got a call from my agent this evening. It seems that an agreement has been reached between myself and the white shirts of CopperJohn which will further solidify our relationship into 2007.:)

Throughout the past winter, SPECTRE has actually been continuing his education. I have worked very hard to try to improve myself. And it has finally paid off. Two days ago, in the mail, I received my honorary BS degree in Contract Law from the DeVry Institute of Drywallogy. :cool:

And now, not only will I be representing CopperJohn in the rain and the mud of the ASA circuit, but I will also be taking on some corporate responsibilities as well (not accounting thank God because nobody can possibly keep up with insolent minx's expense account.....:darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer: )

I will be putting my degree to good use with the fine folks at CopperJohn. They have instructed me that they will, from time to time, send the CopperJet to the Roanoke Regional Airport to pick me up so that I can revise the pro-staff contracts for their staff. :D :D

It's well known that I am without a doubt, the AT king of sponsorship, and they have retained my talents to further their position in the archery world. I have already proven that I can procure some of the finest archery bling for the AT masses. So now, I will be sharing my talents with the fine folks at CopperJohn to ensure that we can obtain, and RETAIN the finest ambassadors that this sport has to offer.

I think in the end it will be a win/win for all parties involved. Doug, Eric, and George can continue to bring to you some of the finest products on the planet. And I will continue to secure these said products for the AT masses at a very affordable cost. In return, the hand picked shooters that I obtain for these coveted positions will be signing up left and right to continue to dominate the archery world. I am so glad that I will not be forced into bartending with my new degree.

Once again, a big thanks to CopperJohn. You've been very pro-fessional throughout the negotiations and I'm very happy that you gave in at the 11th hour to my very steep salary requirements. I can assure you that you won't regret it.:wink:

OneBowTie
April 10th, 2006, 11:02 PM
most excellant your excellance......

bout time somebody saw the tree's through the forrest.....

im going on record right now.....i dont do contracts

Big Country
April 10th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Way too much legalspeak for me to understand, but Congratulations are in order!:)

I guess.:confused:

waylonb19
April 10th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Congrats Spec.:darkbeer:

Unk Bond
April 10th, 2006, 11:57 PM
This is the part that caught my eye [DeVry Institute of Drywallogy]=Spec the Spectler.

Unk :darkbeer:

monty53
April 10th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Are you going to Carterize Copper John??????:confused: :rolleyes: .......

mathews/fish
April 11th, 2006, 12:03 AM
Spectre, you are da man

Ivorytooth
April 11th, 2006, 12:15 AM
You agent taking on new clients? :D :D

Mr. October
April 11th, 2006, 06:54 AM
Does this mean you'll be changing your screen name to Spectre, Esq. ?

heathshayne
April 11th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Congrats!!:)

blackcat
April 11th, 2006, 07:51 AM
boy this whole time i was thinking you were really getting a degree....BS

so does this mean there will be one of those cool posters of you???
shouldn't cost em too much for the size!

and does this mean you will be going to pitsburg?

how many for your copper team?.......I guess gold is out?:wink:

soaker2000
April 11th, 2006, 08:25 AM
I just got a call from my agent this evening. It seems that an agreement has been reached between myself and the white shirts of CopperJohn which will further solidify our relationship into 2007.:)

Throughout the past winter, SPECTRE has actually been continuing his education. I have worked very hard to try to improve myself. And it has finally paid off. Two days ago, in the mail, I received my honorary BS degree in Contract Law from the DeVry Institute of Drywallogy. :cool:

And now, not only will I be representing CopperJohn in the rain and the mud of the ASA circuit, but I will also be taking on some corporate responsibilities as well (not accounting thank God because nobody can possibly keep up with insolent minx's expense account.....:darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer: )

I will be putting my degree to good use with the fine folks at CopperJohn. They have instructed me that they will, from time to time, send the CopperJet to the Roanoke Regional Airport to pick me up so that I can revise the pro-staff contracts for their staff. :D :D

It's well known that I am without a doubt, the AT king of sponsorship, and they have retained my talents to further their position in the archery world. I have already proven that I can procure some of the finest archery bling for the AT masses. So now, I will be sharing my talents with the fine folks at CopperJohn to ensure that we can obtain, and RETAIN the finest ambassadors that this sport has to offer.

I think in the end it will be a win/win for all parties involved. Doug, Eric, and George can continue to bring to you some of the finest products on the planet. And I will continue to secure these said products for the AT masses at a very affordable cost. In return, the hand picked shooters that I obtain for these coveted positions will be signing up left and right to continue to dominate the archery world. I am so glad that I will not be forced into bartending with my new degree.

Once again, a big thanks to CopperJohn. You've been very pro-fessional throughout the negotiations and I'm very happy that you gave in at the 11th hour to my very steep salary requirements. I can assure you that you won't regret it.:wink:
he also became a priest through a corispondance course.:wink:

soaker2000
April 11th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Are you going to Carterize Copper John??????:confused: :rolleyes: .......
whats his favorite color?:wink:

Bees
April 11th, 2006, 08:53 AM
I received my honorary BS degree in Contract Law from the DeVry Institute of Drywallogy

Soooo how much BS can Spec Post? ????

:eek:

mudpup
April 11th, 2006, 09:03 AM
boy this whole time i was thinking you were really getting a degree....BS

so does this mean there will be one of those cool posters of you???
shouldn't cost em too much for the size!

and does this mean you will be going to pitsburg?

how many for your copper team?.......I guess gold is out?:wink:

nope, a stamp.:wink:

reylamb
April 11th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Changes is right.........hmmmmm.......a change after Augusta I take it???????????:zip: :wink:

Doc
April 11th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Spectre, congratulations. I was actually going to put your name in here for the fundraising position, you could talk an Eskimo into buying a freezer or OBT into buying a Fo--(Well maybe you're not that good:wink: ). Anyway congratulations and I would wish you well in your newest endeavor, but I don't think you'll need it. Is a new avatar in order?

sagecreek
April 11th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Chalk one up for CJ and my main man Cookie!

A marriage made in heaven, well archery anyways. :)

sagecreek
April 11th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Hey Spec,

it was sitting here thinking to myself, "Self, just when did Spectre talk to Springer about this job?"

So Spec, when did you talk to Springer about this job? :confused:

SPECTRE
April 11th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Hey Spec,

it was sitting here thinking to myself, "Self, just when did Spectre talk to Springer about this job?"

So Spec, when did you talk to Springer about this job? :confused:

Springer? Who's Springer?:confused:

OBT brokered this deal. :wink:

sagecreek
April 11th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Springer? Who's Springer?:confused:

OBT brokered this deal. :wink:

:eek:

I knew it, I just knew it. :wink:

OneBowTie
April 11th, 2006, 10:29 AM
no need to worry spec....i think you will be very pleased with the compensation package i have worked out for you.....it is inline with what todays top -copper top PROfessionals make.....

be sure before you sign on the dotted line.....you look at the lenght of service required.....and be sure your comfy with all the fringe and not so frindge that goes with the job....

i am very happy that i could broker such a sweet deal between you and the copper top people.....

i hate it when communication breaks down between two such power house's in the industry such as spec and minx....so someONE had to step in and get them back together....after all...nobody likes it when " YOU'VE LOST THAT LOVING FEELING-AND ITS GONE-GONE-GONE"

make sure spec you do me just ONE favor....next time read the fine print....

insolent minx
April 11th, 2006, 10:52 AM
I just wanted to say.... huh, wait a sec while i slip on my boots....

Spec the jet is enroute to take you and the mistress down to the island retreat... let me know if the service staff is adequate. We've already sent the cover story to the misses so you've got a 72 hour pass.:zip:
Congrats on the degree... if i had know you had were validictorian i would have caved sooner... MUCH sooner. You are a master at your craft\
Gotta run... need to figure out to pay your salary!!:eek:

Bees
April 11th, 2006, 10:54 AM
OBT did you get CJ to donate the Cripies that SPEC put's on the line??
That Would have been a real classy bit of Brokerage, getting CJ to foot the Crispy Bill.... :darkbeer:

Does this mean tha Sepc is off the Martin Staff thing 4- life or just til contract renewal?????

What's the over under on Spec at tenn??

DarrinM
April 11th, 2006, 11:07 AM
I don't know about all of Spec degrees but I do know he stayed at a Holiday Inn last night........:eek: :wink:

Congrats on the renewed deal!!!! Archery is better off for it!!!

All we have left to do is make you M4L............. Do you want cubed or crushed ice with your Koolaid????? :wink:

Bees
April 11th, 2006, 11:33 AM
I just wanted to say.... huh, wait a sec while i slip on my boots....

Minx, forget the boots your goin to need Waders...... :darkbeer:

reylamb
April 11th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Hey cookie, I hate to say it.................but isn't it about time to invoke the ASA 2K rule?????????????:confused: :wink: :zip:

FoggDogg
April 11th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Congrats Spec! Sounds like a great deal to me. I mean, now that you're qualified, to read the small print stuff the sky's the limit. I'll be having you go over all my contracts from now on. I usually just go with a handshake but now I can be comfortable knowing you're in my corner. :wink:

Bees
April 11th, 2006, 11:40 AM
do you mean Spec isn't 2K complient??? Oh my God :darkbeer: :darkbeer:

SPECTRE
April 11th, 2006, 01:45 PM
do you mean Spec isn't 2K complient??? Oh my God :darkbeer: :darkbeer:

I can assure you that I'm ASA2K compliant............ and have the paperwork (or lack thereof) to prove it......... :D :D :D

DCM........ Dentist says no kool-aid. So does the orthopedic surgeon.........:wink: But I am ever so happy that I'll be typing out YOUR contract next year so call me when it's duck season........... wabbit season......... duck season........... you get the picture.........:)

I'm sure that the wait staff will be more than adequate minx. Especially when they realize that we're family...........:wink: :D :D

reylamb
April 11th, 2006, 02:02 PM
I can assure you that I'm ASA2K compliant............ and have the paperwork (or lack thereof) to prove it......... :D :D :D

DCM........ Dentist says no kool-aid. So does the orthopedic surgeon.........:wink: But I am ever so happy that I'll be typing out YOUR contract next year so call me when it's duck season........... wabbit season......... duck season........... you get the picture.........:)

I'm sure that the wait staff will be more than adequate minx. Especially when they realize that we're family...........:wink: :D :D
So cookie.........if you hide the paperwork it never happened!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: :wink:

SPECTRE
April 11th, 2006, 04:04 PM
So cookie.........if you hide the paperwork it never happened!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: :wink:

Almost...........:wink:

I believe the correct terminology is "I have no recollection of that Mr. Senator" :D :D :D

So tell me......... what can brown do for you?????? I find myself asking myself exactly that each morning...........:wink:

Daniel BOOM
April 11th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Now I just have to sit back and wait for a call from Copper John.....Right?

mudpup
April 11th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Now I just have to sit back and wait for a call from Copper John.....Right?

or i could give you eric's cell #:wink:

SPECTRE
April 11th, 2006, 04:56 PM
or i could give you eric's cell #:wink:

Why that cheating little minx (pun intended......)........

He told me that I was the only one that had his cell #.......:wink: :D :D :D

And OBT........... minx is asking me about my exact job description. How about you give him a call and get him up to speed.........:wink:

insolent minx
April 11th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Copper John is proud to announce an addition to our product development team... Spectre and I have reached an argreement on his compensation package and we are pleased to announce that he is now the head of our Product Development and Propaganda think tank.
Even more exciting is the imminent release of his first product idea... the eggshell shield.

It seems that our favorite chickadee hatched the plans for this product while emerging from embryo to the full grown yellow colored and orange legged being you see in his avatar..:confused:
The eggshell is an ingenious device for keeping your sight settings out the purview of your competitors prying eyes. Like with all products necessity is the mother of invention and Spec has been overheard saying many times that he is sick of the Hoppy's and McCarthy's of the world looking at his sight to get the yardage just right...
I can't give anymore details yet as we are still in the prototyping phase.. Spectre thank you for the egshell and welcome to the team...

P.S. i really am gonna call it the eggshell:wink:

SPECTRE
April 11th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Copper John is proud to announce an addition to our product development team... Spectre and I have reached an argreement on his compensation package and we are pleased to announce that he is now the head of our Product Development and Propaganda think tank.
Even more exciting is the imminent release of his first product idea... the eggshell shield.

It seems that our favorite chickadee hatched the plans for this product while emerging from embryo to the full grown yellow colored and orange legged being you see in his avatar..:confused:
The eggshell is an ingenious device for keeping your sight settings out the purview of your competitors prying eyes. Like with all products necessity is the mother of invention and Spec has been overheard saying many times that he is sick of the Hoppy's and McCarthy's of the world looking at his sight to get the yardage just right...
I can't give anymore details yet as we are still in the prototyping phase.. Spectre thank you for the egshell and welcome to the team...

P.S. i really am gonna call it the eggshell:wink:

Well........ that answers my next question........... which was gonna be....."Did you get my e-mail?" LOL.

I'll get some drawings together.......

insolent minx
April 11th, 2006, 05:12 PM
idea sounds great and drawings would help me to visualize.

Later and GOOD NIGHT!!!

reylamb
April 11th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Almost...........:wink:

I believe the correct terminology is "I have no recollection of that Mr. Senator" :D :D :D

So tell me......... what can brown do for you?????? I find myself asking myself exactly that each morning...........:wink:
Sounds like plausible deniability......I like it......

As for what can Brown do for me???????????? You did see my release at Augusta didn't you??????????????????? Seeing as how you are now on the product development squad, or whatever that is..............how's about getting my new Micro 3 fixed for me or something............I need to call them in the morning I guess.....

Raider2000
April 11th, 2006, 05:48 PM
KEWL bud, that is awesome news....

May your cup runneth over... :darkbeer: :darkbeer:

teambringit2
April 11th, 2006, 06:38 PM
spec is a pimp daddy for sure, i am officially on his fan club!

SPECTRE
April 11th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Sounds like plausible deniability......I like it......

As for what can Brown do for me???????????? You did see my release at Augusta didn't you??????????????????? Seeing as how you are now on the product development squad, or whatever that is..............how's about getting my new Micro 3 fixed for me or something............I need to call them in the morning I guess.....

Give Dougie a call and I'm sure there will be an amicable solution.......... (He LOVES it when I call him that........ :D :D)

Actually, I'm at the other end of the hall in ANTS R&D. They haven't given me the digital code to the BLUE door.......:wink:

Minx......... drawings shall be coming shortly. You can turn them into that CAD stuff that you guys like to play with to clean it up and punch it out on the CNC machine...........

Eggshell........... walking on one daily..................:eek: :D

sagecreek
April 11th, 2006, 10:35 PM
I don't know if that eggshell idea will be all it's cracked up to be.

What happens if you walk on it? :confused:

SPECTRE
April 11th, 2006, 11:09 PM
It's gonna be an integral part of the EV2 3D sight sage........ it'll be the shizzle.......

Now where did I leave my crayons..........

sagecreek
April 12th, 2006, 07:13 AM
It's gonna be an integral part of the EV2 3D sight sage........ it'll be the shizzle.......

Now where did I leave my crayons..........

I'm sure it will be the shiz!

Now, be sure to use black,

I know how those engineering types like to bleed all over your drawings with red. :wink: