PDA

View Full Version : PA hunting brothers

Team Hoyt PA
April 28th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Just wanted to say good luck and BE SAFE out there tomorrow no matter what your weapon of choice may be.

I'll be sitting in my Ameristep blind with my Hoyt in hand using Marsyada calls.:wink:

pahuntnut
April 28th, 2006, 09:18 PM
i would get some orange on that blind if i were you, private land or not. wish you the best

Team Hoyt PA
April 28th, 2006, 09:30 PM
i would get some orange on that blind if i were you, private land or not. wish you the best

Don't worry, i'll have orange ribbons on it and a vest hanging above!!!

ozdog
April 28th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Good luck! Wish ya the best.

larrypa
April 28th, 2006, 10:08 PM
best of luck to you and everyone else in PA. we got three birds right at dark to gobble at us. who knows what tommorow will bring, but i hope its good luck.

nicko
April 28th, 2006, 10:27 PM
I haven't had a chance to do any scouting but I'm looking forward to sitting in the woods in the dark anticipating sunup. There's nothing like it.

Live4Rut
April 28th, 2006, 10:30 PM
I'll be out with the bow for tomorrow along with dad who's packing the 10 Gauge:) Not sure if we'll get a chance for a double or not but I'll be happy if either one of us gets a bird. It's fun whether I'm calling or shooting. Being in the woods opening morning on a day like tomorrow is supposed to be is what it's all about. Stay safe everyone:thumbs_up

b0w_sniper
April 28th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Likewise......good luck and be safe.

PABowhunt4life
April 28th, 2006, 11:35 PM
all snug in their oak.......................

I put a bunch of birds to bed tonight. One of them was a TANK of a bird that had 6 hens with him, but I am hoping if I get close enough in the morning I can persuade him to come to me before them, or just tick them off and hopefully have them follow. Regardless, I am just happy to be back in the woods again...

Good luck to all the fellow PA'ers!!!!!!!! Good luck to everyone else as well