PDA

View Full Version : Espn Says Poll Was Hacked!!!

vermonster13
June 14th, 2006, 12:10 AM
UPDATE Tuesday June 13, 9:17 PM

Never blow off a conspiracy theory again! This WTDHT--World Tranquilizer Deer Hunting Tour--story keeps getting weirder and weirder. The tech folks at ESPNOutdoors.com have pulled the poll. They said it was pretty obvious that something nefarious was afoot--the votes came in at far too fast a rate, unlike they've ever experienced before. The last word I just got was that the ESPN poll was definitely hacked! We were right all along at the ZONE, no way hunters would back a pro-dart tour. More to come later on this whole fiasco.

Yet these guys claim to be ethical..........

Selil
June 14th, 2006, 12:12 AM
UPDATE Tuesday June 13, 9:17 PM

Never blow off a conspiracy theory again! This WTDHT--World Tranquilizer Deer Hunting Tour--story keeps getting weirder and weirder. The tech folks at ESPNOutdoors.com have pulled the poll. They said it was pretty obvious that something nefarious was afoot--the votes came in at far too fast a rate, unlike they've ever experienced before. The last word I just got was that the ESPN poll was definitely hacked! We were right all along at the ZONE, no way hunters would back a pro-dart tour. More to come later on this whole fiasco.

Yet these guys claim to be ethical..........

Well duh.... Just like American Idol... They use a voting bot... Like any of my students could write that.

Doc Holliday
June 14th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Wouldn't it be interesting to see WHO was behind it? :)

centerx
June 14th, 2006, 12:26 AM
Press release by WHA said ALL hunters have been waiting for this

Press release gave a list of sponsors on board

Organizers say many people in favor hunters and non hunters go research and read

ESPN poll says many show suppport

Truth to the WHA SPIN

Quite plainly MOST hunters have not been waiting for this

SOME sponsors were not yet on board is ever

Nobody can find any Organization, Publication and very few individuals on board .. and Organizers can not point ANYBODY in the right direction to find some

Poll was biased by Orgainzation in hopes of coming up with some shred of support

DID I MISS anything............. So far this concept has been so misrepresented