PDA

View Full Version : Official ArcheryTalk.com Fantasy Football League

Joel C
July 7th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Here it is the Official ArcheryTalk.com Fantasy Football League. Current Draft date for the first league is July 24th. Just PM Demonkey with your email address and we will add you to the league. Go Seahawks!!!!!

12Cedars
July 8th, 2006, 09:27 AM
where is the league? ESPN, Yahoo....ETC. Who is demonkey?

GO STEELERS!

rdneckhntr
July 9th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Is it gonna be NFL or NCAA????????? I think we should do both...but I prefer NCAA...

Joel C
July 11th, 2006, 02:51 PM
It is on NFL.com, Demonkey is a co-worker and fellow moderator. At this time we only have the NFL but we could also do a college league. GO COUGARS!!!

rdneckhntr
July 12th, 2006, 09:43 PM
It is on NFL.com, Demonkey is a co-worker and fellow moderator. At this time we only have the NFL but we could also do a college league. GO COUGARS!!!

Im doing the NFL one but I think a lot of people would do college too...I dont watch pro half as much as college ball...

bill_rollins
July 14th, 2006, 12:55 PM
are we still doing the fantasy football deal as I have not heard from joel c. yet and have pm,d him twice.

bill_rollins
July 24th, 2006, 10:53 AM
did any body see their draft picks yet, I'm happy with mine except I could of gotten a few different players.

deMonkey
July 24th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Oh yeah! :) Sean Alexander and the Hawks defence, Im pretty happy :tongue:

Joel C
July 24th, 2006, 12:38 PM
...I am NOT a happy camper, I have nothing but former Hawks on my team. At least I got Joey Galloway.

bill_rollins
July 24th, 2006, 01:35 PM
how about them sea hawks now joel.c, looks like you and demonkey need to do some trading.:wink: :ROFLMAO:

Joel C
July 24th, 2006, 01:36 PM
how about them sea hawks now joel.c, looks like you and demonkey need to do some trading.:wink: :ROFLMAO:

I know, he got the whole freaking team:confused:

deMonkey
July 24th, 2006, 01:44 PM
not quite, Jawsdad got hasselbeck :cry:

Narc
July 24th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Yeah Jawsdad took my TE too.

Jawsdad you need to trade Shockey, he sucks.

bill_rollins
July 24th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah Jawsdad took my TE too.

Jawsdad you need to trade Shockey, he sucks.

he took my te as well.

bill_rollins
July 24th, 2006, 07:35 PM
I don't care I've got a pretty good team, but I'm going to wait and see how training camp and preseason goes then I'll make some trades. What are the rules on trades.

Daniel BOOM
July 25th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Just got around to looking at my picks. Sweet. I wanted the Colts, and I got a lot of them, lol. I got Manning! I also got Vanderjact, I was mad we traded him, but in Fantasy football he's back! :). And I gots Reggie Wayne! You boys is in for a hurtin! :)

Daniel BOOM
July 25th, 2006, 02:42 AM
Just checked out some more stuff. Man the Rednecks got a touch schedule right off the bat! Vikingers your going down!

sndhillshntr
July 25th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Just checked out some more stuff. Man the Rednecks got a touch schedule right off the bat! Vikingers your going down!

Rednecks, Schmednecks

Joel C
July 26th, 2006, 12:09 PM
Talking football smack is WAY more fun than "my bow is better than yours is"
GO SEAHAWKS!!!

JawsDad
July 26th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Joseph Addai!!!! Are you freaking kidding me? Last time I had an Indy RB (Edge James), Manning set all the damn records. He audibled out of the running plays inside the 5 yard line everytime!

Mark it down. Indy will have ZERO running TD's this year. Unless it's a QB sneak!!!!!

Daniel BOOM
July 27th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Joseph Addai!!!! Are you freaking kidding me? Last time I had an Indy RB (Edge James), Manning set all the damn records. He audibled out of the running plays inside the 5 yard line everytime!

Mark it down. Indy will have ZERO running TD's this year. Unless it's a QB sneak!!!!!

Lol. Edge is overrated, and not here anymore. I got Peyton and Reggie Wayne....who needs to run?

bill_rollins
July 27th, 2006, 02:41 PM
hmm aparently you guy's aren't looking at my team are you. I guess you donot see who my QB is and one of my wide recievers are do you. Just to let you all know a little secret, palmer and johson are as good if not better than marvin and manning. One more thing I learned in fantasy land is, that when ever possible you want at least one of your QB's reciever on your team as a starter it's double points boys. And unfortunately for me I got both starting recievers.:wink: So ideally who ever manning should have tried to get harrison as well. Cause gaurenteed marvin will get his every game. You all might want to look at if some one does not have him yet, Javone walker, he's with the broncos now and him along with rodsmith and jake plummer are going to be a hard tag team to stop.! just my 2 cents.:wink: