PDA

View Full Version : catfish now magazine

blindfly69
August 1st, 2006, 12:01 AM
i recently was informed that a magazine called catfish now is gonna have an article i wrote in the october issue.....man outdoor writing is like the only thing i can do good...so i hope this leads to something!!!

Brown Hornet
August 2nd, 2006, 10:21 AM
Well that is great. What did you write about? I know catfish but....

blindfly69
August 8th, 2006, 12:22 PM
i wrote about how cats dont always live on the bottom and if you try REALLY hard you can catch them suspended or even on topwater

Joel C
August 8th, 2006, 12:40 PM
i wrote about how cats dont always live on the bottom and if you try REALLY hard you can catch them suspended or even on topwater

My grandfather fly fishes for them regularly...and does well. He has written a few fishing articles himself, just not on the subject of catsfish.

Team Hoyt PA
August 8th, 2006, 02:53 PM
:eek: A magazine dedicated to catfish? WHERE:confused:

Slippy Field
August 8th, 2006, 04:00 PM

Yeah, I used to fish this farm pond where the best bait for cats was dogfood on top of the water.

Brown Hornet
August 9th, 2006, 03:46 PM

That is a fact that most people don't know for sure. I do catch them ALOT on spinner baits fished just under the surface down to about a foot or so. Also there are times when you just can't get one to bite on the bottom, but cast out in the exact same spot with no weight and wham. So yes I would have to agree.