PDA

View Full Version : please critique

lkrus
August 5th, 2006, 01:07 PM
this is my first attempt at fletching arrows was hard to get a good pic of the offset i put on them if you can do your best to look att them and tell me if they look ok or something is wrong which leads to a diffrent question how do know if it is a good fletch job or not ??????

AT_X_HUNTER
August 5th, 2006, 03:16 PM
this is my first attempt at fletching arrows was hard to get a good pic of the offset i put on them if you can do your best to look att them and tell me if they look ok or something is wrong which leads to a diffrent question how do know if it is a good fletch job or not ??????

looks ok from the picture. You will know if it is a good job as long as the fletchings stay on after shooting them. You may want to put a drop of glue on the leading and tail end of the vane (capping them). You can pull on the vanes and see if they peel off easily. If they stick well then you did a good job.

Where are you located?

lkrus
August 5th, 2006, 03:34 PM
looks ok from the picture. You will know if it is a good job as long as the fletchings stay on after shooting them. You may want to put a drop of glue on the leading and tail end of the vane (capping them). You can pull on the vanes and see if they peel off easily. If they stick well then you did a good job.

Where are you located?

Michigan City actually i am in the Pines(porter county) but mailing address is Michigan city.. you?

AT_X_HUNTER
August 5th, 2006, 03:41 PM
valparaiso