PDA

View Full Version : Aae Speedflyte Vanes?

jmeier1981
August 16th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Has anyone tried these? I am looking for a lower profile 3-4" vane and I tried these last year but they didnt stick well on my wraps. Any suggestion on how to makem stick or any other good lower profile vane in that size, these are .4" tall and I tried to glue them with the fastset gel that they came with.

jmeier1981
August 18th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Ttt

LifeNRA
August 19th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Has anyone tried these? I am looking for a lower profile 3-4" vane and I tried these last year but they didnt stick well on my wraps. Any suggestion on how to makem stick or any other good lower profile vane in that size, these are .4" tall and I tried to glue them with the fastset gel that they came with.

I have used them in the past with good success. Even with a Whisker Biscuit they held tight. But I was using the AAE Speedset glue that came with the vanes. One of the things you can try is putting a drop of glue on the front and back ends of each vane. Also, make sure you apply the glue all the way down the base. Let them dry or cure over night! They should stay fast. I also use wraps too, this will help your adhesion.

jmeier1981
September 5th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Ttt