PDA

View Full Version : Blazer vanes, are they noisey ?

Target Tony
August 20th, 2006, 07:43 PM
i have heard so much about Blazer 2 inch vanes being so awesome. i want to try them on my next set of hunting arrows. but i have heard they make more noise then other fletching...

has anyone had this problem.

Shoot strong
Tony

Jasper2588
August 20th, 2006, 07:53 PM
I have been shooting them for some time now, and really like them.
As far as the noise, I have not noticed any more or less than the Duravanes that I also shoot.
I think you will like the arrow flight and the durability of the Blazer vanes.

wyattc
August 20th, 2006, 10:27 PM
i just got some fleched yesterday and there alot quietier that the vanes that came on my radial x weaves

BoDucker
August 20th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Just as quiet as any other vane and will hold up better than any other vane.

Target Tony
August 21st, 2006, 05:30 PM
Thanks guys.. i think im going to have 3 fletched up and try them .. if they pass, i will do all of my arrows with them.. :wink:

Shoot Strong
Tony

Lancaster
August 22nd, 2006, 02:28 PM
Haven't noticed a noise problem.

sportsaholic07
August 22nd, 2006, 02:58 PM
If you ahve someone stand at half way between you and the target(obviously off to the side a ways) they will tell you that the blazer vanes a re quite a bit quieter and the other vanes

3DKING
August 22nd, 2006, 03:08 PM
hey they are one of thr best vans on the market i used them for 3d and they work great i will use them for indoor 3d because they can take a betting , good luck you will love them . :wink:

bobby"G"
August 22nd, 2006, 11:24 PM
A rep talked me into them this past spring, love shooting them and the way they can be stored in an arrow case and on your quiver. Shoot very well with 100 grain field points and thunderhead broadheads.

DeerslayinSOB
August 23rd, 2006, 03:27 PM
If you ahve someone stand at half way between you and the target(obviously off to the side a ways) they will tell you that the blazer vanes a re quite a bit quieter and the other vanes

Agreed, my friends shoot 4 inch vanes and we have done that, and you will hear the difference. My blazers are a lot quieter than the other arrows with 4 inch vanes.

michael bilbrey
August 23rd, 2006, 10:18 PM
I agree with the above post. The Blazers are a lot quieter than other vanes and you cannot beat the durability.