PDA

View Full Version : i need broadhead help.

tommm
October 3rd, 2006, 10:37 AM
i'm shooting 300fps. i shoot alot, and most of the time with broadheads. i shoot muzzy 100gr. 3 blade. i love the strenght, their accurate, and the practice blades alow me to shoot a couple hundred broadheads a week. BUT, they are way to dull. unacaptable dull. they punch thru deer just fine. they kill deer. BUT they are dull and leave a puney exit hole. is there a broad head equal to the positive things about muzzy, especially the ability to shoot practice broadheads as easy as field points out there???

4 - blade fixed
October 3rd, 2006, 10:46 AM
Check out the slick Trick. They are a 4 blade fixed with a 1 1/8" cutting dia and they will blow a hole like a 10 ga slug. As for the accuracy, they will fly just like your field points. you won't be sorry. The 06 are VERY sharp!!:)

mrc2315
October 3rd, 2006, 10:47 AM
I really like the new Snuffer ss they are tough and you can resharpen them on a flat stone, the lifetime warranty is nice also.

Hoyt Havoc
October 3rd, 2006, 11:10 AM
If it ain't broke don't fix it...just sharpen up them Muzzys.

BingoFlyer
October 3rd, 2006, 11:52 AM
Slick Trick, if you can find them.

All steel construction (no more bent ferrules) thick .035 blades makes this broadhead almost indestructable, it is also the best replacable blade broadhead I have ever used (I have shot Muzzy).

You may have a hard finding them this year, changer manufacturer for better sharpness and the new ones are sharper than any head I seen.

FallFever
October 3rd, 2006, 12:23 PM
ABC Sonic Pro-100's !!!!!!!!!!:wink:

FF

heavybeamz
October 3rd, 2006, 12:47 PM
are you saying that brand new muzzy blades are dull?!?!?! i can't imagine this scenario, but if it so happened i would send them back to muzzy with a complaint letter. i never put blades in my quiver that have touched deer, target, or otherwise. only brand spankin new blades go on hunting heads. i never sharpen blades either. if they have been shot, they get replaced and i have always had great success with muzzy heads and blade sharpness.

Wbuffetjr1
October 3rd, 2006, 01:00 PM
check out my review of the Steel Force Hellfires. I promise you will not be disappointed or I will buy them from you.