Archery Talk Forum banner

Hollywood calls on me for you

2K views 41 replies 17 participants last post by  Stanley 
#1 · (Edited)
Yeap, The phone rang today and the Producer of an outdoor show ask me,,The Hood,, if I was interested in filming and editing some whitetail hunts for all my friends.

so

I tell him,,,I got to talk with Mrs. Hood and see if she would mind if I was gone for a month or so, and I'd get back with them.

So I head up out of the den and make some short talk with the boss upstairs and then tell her about my long distance call from Hollywood wanting DaHood to help them create a Real Show about hunting whitetail in the Midwest.

welp, you know the rut has been happening around hood and I been suc-cuping up prudy good since getting laid off just as the rut started:wink: like most years...hehe

I'm still waiting for her ok,,,,But what do you Hoodlum think about getting an Ok to head off to Hollywood and filming??? Welp, I would just go to Hollywood to sign the deal then head to Pike County were they are all set up and ready to start filming...

They even offered me some free tags and a cousre it's all paid for upfront, meals and all..

Should I do this for yall and not worry want Mrs. Hood thinks, She'll be here when I get back like always:wink:

Just wondering what you Hoodlums would do,,,with an offer like I just got..

and this is for real!

Hood

See less See more
#3 ·
Silver Dingo said:
yeah, take one for the team hood, get your coolest shades on and go strut.:thumbs_up
I knew I would forget to pack something Old Dog Dingo, Thanks,,The Shades:shade:

#8 ·
They told me all the stands and cameras were in Pike County and waiting for me....

I want to drive the van so as soon as the deal is cashalized I'll need to change the oil and head to Pike Buck County,,,

But you know I don't need no small Pike county Ill bucks, I Live in SW IOWA..

Hoods, The call did come! at,,let me look 2:07 today to Hollywood out and edit some hunts for TV....

I would like Mrs.Hoods Blessin, you know she Nice.......

#9 ·
The Hood said:
They told me all the stands and cameras were in Pike County and waiting for me....

I want to drive the van so as soon as the deal is cashalized I'll need to change the oil and head to Pike Buck County,,,

But you know I don't need no small Pike county Ill bucks, I Live in SW IOWA..

Hoods, The call did come! at,,let me look 2:07 today to Hollywood out and edit some hunts for TV....

I would like Mrs.Hoods Blessin, you know she Nice.......
Just tell her you will cover her in diamonds when you are a big hollywood name hoodigee. She'll come round.:thumbs_up

#10 ·
Silver Dingo said:
Just tell her you will cover her in diamonds when you are a big hollywood name hoodigee. She'll come round.:thumbs_up
Dog, she don't like diamonds and if she liked money,,she wouldn't be with me..

She loves football and I guess I'm not getting an answer till the games are over.....

Brett~Seriously.....

#12 ·
can you picture me out there in the woods with $100,000.00 cameras chasing bucks around

welp,,if you can't

Tune in this coming fall and picture it for real Brothers

#13 ·
I say go for it Hoodster!!:cool:

You are the MAN!!

Hey, I will be in Pike county pretty soon myself. In fact, I am now leaving tonight. In fact, I am leaving within the next 30 minutes.

Maybe I can meet up with you out there and get an autograph or sumptin.:wink:

BTW, those cameras don`t cost 100K, but I bet you could purchase several vans just like yours for the cost of one. So PLEASE be careful, and do NOT drop one.

I think you got my number if you want to cough up that autograph.:p

#14 ·
BC,,I'm thinking I better carry a sharpie with me

I'll call you, you boys have any nice bucks around you???

Don't try to fool me,,I know how to score a rack, and you knew Iowa gets bounus points...hehe

#15 ·
Ok, I'm going to go upstairs and see if I can get an answer from her

wish me luck

I'll let you all know before head out if she say yes, I'm out the door

:wave: :bolt: :aero:

#16 ·
I agree with everyone else ( go 4 it )

#17 ·
HOOD you look to much like me !:eek: So you had better stick to radio !:rolleyes: :wink: :beer:

#18 ·
Notre Dame and USC is on so I better not bug her, but it looks like it's not going to be much of a game...

Bob, I'll be the one behind the camera laughing and picking the right shots...

Hey, I could be coming through your way on my way????? supper Buddy?

#19 ·
Hollywood just called again and I had to tell them to wait till I feel the time is prime for asking the wife...The football game is still on:cool:

I'm going, but I got to give her a chance to say yes or no,,you now...

#24 ·
The Hood said:
Hollywood just called again and I had to tell them to wait till I feel the time is prime for asking the wife...The football game is still on:cool:

I'm going, but I got to give her a chance to say yes or no,,you now...

I had a wise Shift Captain tell me once. "It is always easier to as for forgiveness then it is to beg for permision" Its a win Win deal. You go, hunt; and she doesnt care. You go, hunt; she gets pissed when you get back she is over it. You go, hunt; when you get back she remembers she should be pissed at you and then doesn't talk to you for a couple weeks. = More time to yourself without being bothered, badgered, asked your opion about a subject that she has already made her mind up about.

To repeat what that Big Man at the back of the plane yells to inspire you to fliing your body out of a perfectly good airplane..."GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!"

Nike... "Just DO It"

Larry The Cable Guy "Get RRR Done"

#25 ·

The Hood said:
BC,,I'm thinking I better carry a sharpie with me

I'll call you, you boys have any nice bucks around you???

Don't try to fool me,,I know how to score a rack, and you knew Iowa gets bounus points...hehe

--------
I live in Pike county .that borders Adams county :eek: :wink:
Now the one big buck you saw posted on AT. If you think that buck is big.Well you should see the one I have tied up out back. :darkbeer:

Later

#26 ·
Forrest Carter said:
The only question I have is if there are any younguns' involved here. They are going to be the ones that miss you...
18 and 20 years old,,,(girls),,,they ain't missing me, Just my money:wink: and mom has all that anyway:sad:

I have tied up out back.
Don't we all???

I believe I'm headed out Monday or Tuesday depending on when I get things all paid up here.

Hood

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.