Archery Talk Forum banner

Fletching Arrows

660 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  IGluIt4U 
#1 ·
I am looking into fletching my own arrows. I was planning on using the bohning blazer vanes. I was wanting to get some opinions on fletchers that work with the blazers.

#6 ·
Fletching jigs are a lifetime investment.

I have a Gephart/Jo-Jan, that has easily been in service longer that most of the guys on this forum have been outa' diapers.

I've fletched arrows for myself and friends, fletched arrows for easily a hundred + deer, state and sectional championships, I still use it about 200 days a year, and it's still going.

There are other good jigs available. Buy a good one, they last forever.

#7 ·
bitzenburger

#9 ·
TMan51 said:
Fletching jigs are a lifetime investment.

I have a Gephart/Jo-Jan, that has easily been in service longer that most of the guys on this forum have been outa' diapers.

I've fletched arrows for myself and friends, fletched arrows for easily a hundred + deer, state and sectional championships, I still use it about 200 days a year, and it's still going.

There are other good jigs available. Buy a good one, they last forever.
Great post.. my Bitz has been fletching since about '70.. still works great.. ain't made a vane it can't put on.. :wink:

No, I don't plan on having to buy another one either.. it will last my lifetime... :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.