Archery Talk Forum banner

Anyone use the STS system's?

1K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  Tarheeler 
#1 ·
Thought about buying one for my Tribute -- would it help this already quite bow? What kind should I get? thanks for any help -- GOD bless!:wink:

#3 ·
that bow jax reminds of a hot tamale candy after you suck all the cinnamon out of it :tongue:

I got one from meanv for my energy

they are so nice....no worry of bulky clothing when hunting...arm guards are a thing of the past...even with a 6.75" brace height...

#5 ·
I have used one for the last couple of years. Every bow for the last couple of years has had one. Now That I just bought my 07 Hoyt Vulcan with the Stealth Shot string suppressor I don't have to bother. I have one on my 07 Allegiance and a MeanV Supressor on order as of tonight. You will definitely see a diff. Try a MeanV suppressor and you'll be happy!

#10 ·
I love mine. The one thing people dont mention often enough is the fact it limits the amount of string slap on your arm. Makes shooting with heavy camo clothing MUCH easier.

#11 ·
Can you guys give a website where I could pick one of these up? I would really appreciate it.

#14 ·
Thanks for all the input fellows -- appreciate all the advice.. Maybe i can talk to Santa @ this???:wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.