Archery Talk Forum banner

I need some Slick Tricks

667 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  The Hood 
#1 ·
Could someone send me a pack or two, I have lost mine and I'm really mad!!!! One of them I shot 3 deer and few other things I can't talk about.

So can someone sponser me some ST's and I'll repay you with some Jerky...not no chickens and eggs>>>>JERKY<<<<

I look forward to getting them soon:)

#2 · (Edited)
How about a hunt in Iowa?;)

The Hood said:
Could someone send me a pack or two, I have lost mine and I'm really mad!!!! One of them I shot 3 deer and few other things I can't talk about.

So can someone sponser me some ST's and I'll repay you with some Jerky...not no chickens and eggs>>>>JERKY<<<<

I look forward to getting them soon:)

#9 ·
meanv2 said:
I've been through Council Bluffs several times:)

Didn't know I was close to Da Hood:)
you didn't smell the Jerky cookin'? or the lacquer :confused:

I do still undercover must the time, I only come out to play:wink:

#13 ·
Hey Goldtip, well you sharpen them for me too? I know you like them sharp.

Now why would you want to help this Ol'Hood out? I was thinking more along the lines of a shop owner or the manufacturer to hook me up Not someone that needs'them too.

Tink give me my first 3 this year and they WORK!

#14 ·
I do like heads sharp, but I wont sharpen them. I am accident prone and will probablly end up with stitches lol. Anyway, these new heads are plenty sharp. I am just trying to help a fellow hunter out. I like these heads and I know they work, Ive shot a lot of deer with them, but I ended out trying expandables this year out of couriosity and don't think I'll get a chance to use the tricks. I'd rather see someone else get use out of them instead of sitting around til next year. Just let me know.

#15 ·
Deal

PM on the way

and Thank you, I will use them till I lose them

don't forget to send your address back so I can ship the Jerky to you. World Famous Hood Jerk-----------y

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.