Archery Talk Forum banner

Trail cam picture of a buck jumping a target.

2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  savedbygrace 
#1 ·
Friend of mine tried this for fun and it worked.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Actually its a domanace thing . Dr . Leonard Lerue (sp ) wrote in one of his books on whitetail behavior " it is a form of dominacnce when a buck tops another like this " .

Even seen a male dog hump another male ? Same thing...... he is showing dominance over lesser dog .

#6 ·
Zwickey~B4L~ said:
Actually its a domanace thing . Dr . Leonard Lerue (sp ) wrote in one of his books on whitetail behavior " it is a form of dominacnce when a buck tops another like this " .

Even seen a male dog hump another male ? Same thing...... he is showing dominance over lesser dog .
I can tell who is dominating who in this case.... Glad I am not a lesser of a deer. LOL, man that poor target.

#7 ·
Zwickey~B4L~ said:

I don't know what's worse...admitting being dominant or not :D

#8 ·
He's only a Dr, what's he know?

Zwickey~B4L~ said:

So he's a gay dominant buck!:drama:

#9 ·
???

what exactly did your friend try for fun????

haha
jk
cool pic

joe

#18 ·
No wonder the does are running from the bucks....

Bucks are not chasing does, they are running from other bucks as well.....

I think I better take off work and go kill me some of those homosexual deer...I do not approve of that behavior and to prove it, I am just going to have to go spare some does and shoot some bucks...although you will not catch me wearing any buck scent...

Buck scent I thought might get one to follow me not "mount me". I wanted to have the taxidermist "mount" a deer for the wall only. Not the Broke Buck Mountain type of "mount".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.