Archery Talk Forum banner

I'm to Pike County

1K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  arkysaw 
#1 ·
Yep-per

I am

Tomorrow morning I get to finally check it out for myself.

Big Country/ Hollywood :shade: needs some help with the camera's

I'm not hunting But I am going to see what everyone talks about....

and I've always said

It's not the kill I enjoy, It's the nature I see..............

To see a big buck is as good has killing one to me. and not only will I see but I will be catching it on film for a life long memory.

when I get back around the 14th of Dec. you can bet I'll have the pic's for you all to dream about.......

after all it is eazier to film them, then shot them;) You Know!

:shade: Hood:shade:

See less See more
#3 ·
I believe I got to film gun hunting and then muzzleloaders and then some archery.

you know I got to get the Jerky cooking:shade: I got 30lbs of it curing and need to be cooking

BRB

#5 ·
meanv2 said:
Hood, I hope you aren't too disappointed with our little IL. deer after hunting those monsters in Iowa:)
I got one down the street that would go 200, yep, he's a town deer, lives behind wal-mart.

you know,,these guys I'll be filming are going to freak out when I jump down and loin there deer out:shade:

#6 ·
The Hood said:
I got one down the street that would go 200, yep, he's a town deer, lives behind wal-mart.

you know,,these guys I'll be filming are going to freak out when I jump down and loin there deer out:shade:

HUMMmmm!! I could change my mind about Walmart after all;)

I might sneak up there and agitate you and BC:)

Just how do I find you?

#8 ·
Jacked.up20 said:
Have a good time in Pike! Are you cleaning up your writing style in preparation for Hollywood fame?:star: ....nah. your probably sitting back dictating what to type to someone:shade:

If a monster walks underneath your platform, dont be afraid to throw the camera at it!!! Have fun!:teeth:

Deer Feer DaHood

#15 · (Edited)
Robin@AimLow said:
Apparently you haven't done much filming. That may be true for crappy to so-so footage, but not so for top notch footage.
You must not know how stealthish I am:D I once caught a wild tom turkey and a wild goose and last week I could have buck knife'd a nice buck or the doe with him as I laid behind a log.

I've spit on more bucks then most people have seen and once I even got a hoop shot with my hat on a rack:mg:

when I don't want to be seen, I'm not seen

not many people witnessed a bear poopin in the woods, But wiped his butt:D
and Shorty & ursonvs helped:D

lol:shade:

#17 ·
Good Luck to you and I hope you catch some biggins on film while your down and if they have any surplus push a few south as we are on the skids down here lately...

#19 ·
See ya there!

Hey Hoodlum....you ready to have some fun?

Due to the weather forecast......I won't be there until Sunday afternoon. Save some of the Hood stories and bring your long john's....the weather's changing:mg:

I bet we'll have a story or two for the next BRS:shade: Maybe I can talk your twin into coming out.....your other twin.....BOB:wink:

#20 ·
arkysaw said:
Hey Hoodlum....you ready to have some fun?

Due to the weather forecast......I won't be there until Sunday afternoon. Save some of the Hood stories and bring your long john's....the weather's changing:mg:

I bet we'll have a story or two for the next BRS:shade: Maybe I can talk your twin into coming out.....your other twin.....BOB:wink:
I got a 3/4 ton van,,I'm packing all my cloths but the painting whites

Tell Bob I got one teeth pulled this year, I'm catching up with him

I'll be in your neck of the woods around 1 or 2...pm me your number arky

#22 ·
arkysaw said:
Don't eat all that jerky....we'll need it next week:RockOn:

hehe,,,my wife was just telling me that my system can't handle that much jerky, I told her the cowboys lived off that stuff, she said I'm NO COWBOY...lol

#24 ·
Have a good time Robby, you to Arkysaw I hope them hogs hand the gators a butt whoppin this weekend in the SEC championship game.
Hey Hoodlum would you be willing to make me some jerky, have not found any of the processors that like alot? I'll provide the deer.
Ya'll drive safe!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.