Archery Talk Forum banner

Slick Trick Mechanicals

752 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  crazy wolf 
#1 ·
Would ya like to see Slick Trick come out w/ a Slick Trick Mechanical Or would ya like them to keep what idea they have now. What name would ya like to see it given. Crazy Wolf!

#2 ·
Curious what would be the advantage? I know it would not be flight:)

Actually I shot the mini blaster 4L a couple of years although I always just treated them as a one shot head. They did some awesome damage!!;)

I wonder why they quit making them?

#3 ·
Why should he make a mechanical when the Slick Trick allready fly like a fieldpoint?:confused:
I have not tried them myself yet, but that is what everybody says. Some says the BH is hyped, but I haven`t seen anyone saying that the BH doesn`t fly like a FP:teeth:

#7 ·
I don't see how it would be possible to "Slick" a mechanical.
It would be like Mathews making a dual cam bow. No wait........ that would be
smart:D .

#11 ·
Why not create a slick trick mechanical, heck as long as it flys like a field point w/ a 1 1/4 - 2 inch hole and one heck of a cut on impact point i think it would steal the show in mechanicals. After all Isnt variety the spice of LIFE! I like the name SLICKEST TRICK!! And paint it RED! Crazy Wolf!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.