Archery Talk Forum banner

Please don't dump trash on my property.

661 views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Daniel Boone 
#1 ·
The other day, my daughter and I were up at our property riding 4-wheelers and just having a good time. While riding around I found some trash someone dumped. To be specific a green chair, orange chair, a small engine block and a large empty cardboard box. I took a closer look at the cardboard box ad found a packing label. Come to find out the name on the packing label was the previous owner of the property. I’m sure this trash wasn’t there when we bought the property. In fact, the property was purchased over the summer and the date on the packing label is 11/09/06. I don’t want to point fingers at anyone, CARL BOSCH, because he may not have dumped the trash there. I suppose it’s possible that someone else could of went to 202 Taylor Street, De Kalb Missouri, 64440, took his trash and dumped it on my property. Perhaps somebody is trying to set up Mr. CARL BOSCH for illegal dumping. If anyone knows CARL BOSCH from 202 Taylor Street, De Kalb, Missouri, 64440, please let him know I have his trash and will be returning it to his property. With all due respect sir, please FRO!

#6 ·
Sorry, can't help you since I have never been in your neck of the woods. I would recommend a call to the local sheriff and possibly sending your post to the local newspaper where Mr. Bosch lives.

Sorry to hear about your problems.

Dan

#7 ·
Since you have all his info I would look him up in the phone book and give him a call to let him know he better come get his trash before the police come get him!

I think he would rather come pick it all up instead of paying for the fine!

#10 ·
LXhuntinPA said:
Sending that to the paper where he lives would be one of the funniest things I have ever heard!! Just imagine when he sits down with his cup of cofee and opens up the paper and sees his name at the top
:ROFLMAO:
Good thought, lets keep this going...

Lost/Found section of the paper

"green chair,orange chair,a small engine block and a large empty cardboard box with Carl Bosch's name on it. Found illegally dumped. Call to claim"

#11 ·
Trash

We Deal with this all the time and everytime we call the law the people say OH somebody stole are trash ...NOW COME ON WHO STEALS TRASH... They never get fined or nothing bunch of BS if you ask me but i like the newspaper approach or like i did take it and give it back to them in the front yard of course :darkbeer:

#12 ·
In Oklahoma

You can actually file charges. May buddies have done it.

Its diffiantly something that can be fined if caught doing it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.