PDA

View Full Version : Largemouth bass fishing

BuckmyBass
January 24th, 2007, 02:22 PM
i live in the southern part of Ohio, I love to bass fish but just don't have to many buddies that are into it. i was wondering if anybody around the area who likes to bass fish and if they would be willing to hook up for a trip this year. i have fished all around about every lake around and have several great bass fishing spot's, just need someone to help enjoy those great times. I like to fish East Fork, Rocky Fork, Cowan Lake, Paint Creek, Indian Creek, and lot's of small ponds and lake's i have that are private. I have a 1 acre pond full of 4 and 5 pounders too.
Let me know i would love to have a bass fishing buddy.

JR

dannyboone
January 24th, 2007, 03:36 PM
i guess i'm not your buddy no more just kidding
daniel

BuckmyBass
January 24th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Besides you Dan. We will fish i'm sure i was just wondering if there was anybody interested. We catch nice fish and i can't wait to see what this year bring's.

Pm me later JR

stump water
January 24th, 2007, 04:35 PM
love bass fishing personal best 7 1/2 pounds

BuckmyBass
January 24th, 2007, 04:48 PM
That is 1 nice bass there. i was fishing with my wife's uncle when he caught a 11 1/2 pounder off the bait i created. :mg: but i was glad to see it work.my best is a 7 lber

JR

Arkie_3_fan
January 26th, 2007, 12:25 AM
My person best is a 9.4 pounder that I caught last may. It was one of three over 6lbs that I caught out of a private lake. This spring I'm gonna try to get my boat going and see if I can't catch one of those monsters they've been catching in Lake Monticello. Several 12+ pounders have been coming out of there and I'd really like to get one of them on the end of my line. :teeth:

BuckmyBass
January 26th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Arkie, Hey I was wondering were that lake is your talking about?? Not in Ohio i guess. I have caught several nice bass 4+ lbs but I just like to catch fish BIG , small and all in between. Anybody want to fish this year let me know I'll hook up with you and the BIG Ones:D

JR